Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 287960 times)

bigwrench

• Living Legend
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #450 on: December 24, 2019, 11:38:52 AM »
D is the most entertaining poster here!

Garuun teeed to make you laff!
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #451 on: December 29, 2019, 03:00:54 PM »
thanks to the USTA for putting the meadows program online for you suckers to try and take a shot tomorrow, please take note by name as to whom I am driving in race 13, its no coincidence, unless some of these football games get some different endings, look for some large numbers to come back short on Monday, will be another great day for Team Paloan to say goodbye to a highly profitable 2019, as to you suckers that don't believe, ask yourself one question, how did Soulsby buy his website and then sell it to Xpress Bet for a large number, it was compliments of Brian, Dave and yours truly, please be there Monday, the Team needs your free EZ money again, especially Pants and his picks today, say Adios to your money and to 2019, BE THERE
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #452 on: December 29, 2019, 03:07:18 PM »
 73cv.2 ngc3 tmbz1
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #453 on: December 31, 2019, 11:53:01 AM »
even when I provide you suckers solid info, you still fuck it up, 5 favorites, with Team Paloan in the first 3 spots, with yours truly winning, still get $366 for 20 cents, the Team pounded that number because you suckers can't read, handicap and most of all, you don't believe, but Team Paloan thanks you immensely for playing, quite the party last night, Pants got his bets paid with Pippi, Mike got Heather a nice ring, and team Paloan partied all night long, all thanks to you suckers, Team Paloan back in business Mon Jan 6, don't forget, Team Paloan wants you suckers there each and every losing day, BE THERE
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

Ringo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #454 on: December 31, 2019, 12:13:07 PM »
Dave don't forget who your friends are, just because we aren't there doesn't mean we don't still want to be on the inside for Team Paloan and there next adventure

Ringo

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #455 on: January 10, 2020, 10:23:48 AM »
you suckers still can't mind your own fu business can you, Dexter no problem, any problems about gambling the other way reach out to Pippi or send me a PM and I will forward you the best esquire around to handle this, as I have said before, these are business opportunities and Team Paloan takes full advantage of them each racing day, as far as my brother Mike goes, that business was well taken care of with the help of Fran Azur and yours truly, a few envelopes to Mark and Anthony take care of the teams business, but wait, you suckers don't believe, so why should I try and persuade you suckers otherwise, post time 1 pm today, so tell your squeeze to provide you some bullets and come on out, promise her a nice dinner and flowers after you win later on, but that ain't gonna happen, you suckers got no shot, never did, Pants likes Minn +7 and Balt - 10, so send it in, but most important, be there, Adios suckers and say hello to another losing day at Paloan Downs

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #456 on: January 10, 2020, 01:20:33 PM »
 11.wp ngc3
Thank you D
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #457 on: January 11, 2020, 02:29:06 PM »
Pippi has a new trainer on payroll. Surprised he hasn't been mentioned by Paloan

Pamfl46

« Reply #458 on: January 14, 2020, 12:34:37 AM »
I'm a total nobody, but I have know 15 yrs Palone married Beth Ann Zendt.     Mr. Palone,  I would really like to know where  Concertina is.  I assumed she is kept for the winter and Michael will bring back in the spring. 

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #459 on: January 14, 2020, 10:27:50 AM »
you suckers back for more I see, Brandon is one of the newer faces in the Pippi machine, which will be much like the Weaver Bruschemi machine, gas and go, no gas and cash, Burke, Marashian, Hooknbook, Presto, Mike and getting bigger every day, who says cheating doesn't pay, just ask the Astros, cry, cry cry, that's all you suckers do, but wait nobody believes, nothing to have 4 or 5 horses in a race, don't worry about brother Mike, he is well looked after, yes Beth Ann has been very helpful during my recovery days, you suckers don't get into my business, why, too many influential people here at Paloan Downs, but you suckers will be back, big day on Fri, how did you suckers do, donate and you that did very well, hey post time today, 1 PM be there,

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #460 on: January 14, 2020, 10:33:54 AM »
1 pm post time bites
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #461 on: January 18, 2020, 03:16:35 PM »
you suckers back for more I see, Brandon is one of the newer faces in the Pippi machine, which will be much like the Weaver Bruschemi machine, gas and go, no gas and cash, Burke, Marashian, Hooknbook, Presto, Mike and getting bigger every day, who says cheating doesn't pay, just ask the Astros, cry, cry cry, that's all you suckers do, but wait nobody believes, nothing to have 4 or 5 horses in a race, don't worry about brother Mike, he is well looked after, yes Beth Ann has been very helpful during my recovery days, you suckers don't get into my business, why, too many influential people here at Paloan Downs, but you suckers will be back, big day on Fri, how did you suckers do, donate and you that did very well, hey post time today, 1 PM be there,
Presto isn't the new guy, check Mondays program my man.

Pamfl46

« Reply #462 on: January 18, 2020, 06:33:48 PM »
Mr. Palone no one would know your business if you did not make it everyone else's business.  Calling someone a sucker because you put that out there is a punk shot.   I asked you specifically, where the fk is Concertina. ?

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #463 on: January 19, 2020, 06:25:06 PM »
where you suckers been, Kennedy and Pants and Pippi been hooked up for a long time, nothing new there, hell Pants and Kennedy go to Vegas to gamble, so please don't even try to present new people to yours truly, here's a question for you suckers, who do I remind Kennedy of back in his Michigan days, hell Paul even drove a few back then, go back bet your football, donate to Pippi and crew, cry when you can't pay, and then head to Paloan Downs with your squeezes Valentines Day money and donate that to Team Paloan, post time 1 PM, so be there, Adios suckers

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #464 on: January 21, 2020, 10:42:02 AM »
 73cv.2
Even rabbi mike dont wager there!
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal