Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 288849 times)

bigwrench

• Living Legend
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #435 on: April 25, 2019, 03:10:12 PM »
You rock Dean  11.wp 11.wp tmbz1
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #436 on: April 25, 2019, 10:06:39 PM »
Just hit big again. Only play MONTO harness.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #437 on: May 18, 2019, 09:15:39 AM »
Hey Paloan your average is slippin one sucker yelled the other day at the fence, told that fool you're right, but the bank account grows and new suckers show up every day, then there are the daily Paloan suckers who donate and never learn, then another sucker yelled, whatever happened to that public stable you used to have, must have been a real sore loser, so I hope that sucker reads the Plop, back in the 90's Mike and I ran a public stable, he trained I drove, our biggest suckers were Vince and Dino, sure glad they had the cell phone business money financing that operation, bought some big dollar horses, all went bad, so what happened next, something that changed harness racing forever, I petitioned PA, told them I was not obligated to drive the horses that Mike was training in our stable, and after a few envelopes to the judges, bingo, I could drive any horse I wanted to regardless of business arrangements and that pissed Vince and Dino off big time, then came Dave Miller and the Soulsby crew, started gambling the other way, and the pockets were stuffed and still are, so give thanks to Team Paloan for allowing us to provide you a daily screwing, ya must like it, cause you keep comin back to donate more, rules are for suckers, and you ask who runs the Meadows, its Team Paloan and this Lowe prick will learn very soon, be there, Adios losers
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

MEADOWSWASGREATIN80S

• NW-1
« Reply #438 on: May 18, 2019, 02:02:43 PM »
Hey Paloan your average is slippin one sucker yelled the other day at the fence, told that fool you're right, but the bank account grows and new suckers show up every day, then there are the daily Paloan suckers who donate and never learn, then another sucker yelled, whatever happened to that public stable you used to have, must have been a real sore loser, so I hope that sucker reads the Plop, back in the 90's Mike and I ran a public stable, he trained I drove, our biggest suckers were Vince and Dino, sure glad they had the cell phone business money financing that operation, bought some big dollar horses, all went bad, so what happened next, something that changed harness racing forever, I petitioned PA, told them I was not obligated to drive the horses that Mike was training in our stable, and after a few envelopes to the judges, bingo, I could drive any horse I wanted to regardless of business arrangements and that pissed Vince and Dino off big time, then came Dave Miller and the Soulsby crew, started gambling the other way, and the pockets were stuffed and still are, so give thanks to Team Paloan for allowing us to provide you a daily screwing, ya must like it, cause you keep comin back to donate more, rules are for suckers, and you ask who runs the Meadows, its Team Paloan and this Lowe prick will learn very soon, be there, Adios losers

Ahhhh, The Locastro clowns, Vinnie and Dino...Which one of them came out of the woods all messed up, funniest  shit I seen in a long time. Was so long ago I forget which one it was but it sure the hell was funny seeing those cocky bastards spiral out of control.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #439 on: June 05, 2019, 09:06:52 AM »
Everything recently posted about Ronnie, Pippi, multiple horses in races, the judges and on and on you suckers ramble on, but ya didn't me then, so you bitch about it now, told you suckers it was going on years ago, Team Paloan been in business a long, long time, and guess what, Team Paloan always will be, hell sometimes we have 5 or 6 horses in one race, but Team Paloan choreographs it quite well, don't you agree, you keep coming back to donate more to Team Paloan, and don't you suckers ever doubt that, told you about the glaucine positives, how did those turn out, relationship with Jeff Gural, that won't change, what better way then to have management and judges involved, Loewe learning quickly, be there, Adios suckers
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #440 on: June 24, 2019, 10:10:27 AM »
thanks for sharing that little bit of info Marcus, in case you suckers didn't hear Sat, Marcus said that he spends about $500,000 claiming horses each year, you know where that cash comes from, yours truly, HooknBook, Keith Pippi, only some of the hidden owners at Paloan Downs, you would do the same wouldn't you if you were in my shoes knowing the judges were in the bag also, been bashing Ronnie, bashing Gural, cry, cry and more cry, but ya still donate don't ya, thanks again from Team Paloan, we race Fri night this week, so add that date to your donation calendar, leave Roger alone will ya, what else is he going to do, be there, Adios suckers

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #441 on: August 17, 2019, 08:02:37 AM »
once again you suckers can't mind your own fu business, what is Roger doing, what Jen is doing, is Scot bangin Jen, what many of you suckers didn't know that Scot was one of my quiet business associates at Paloan Downs for years, one thing that we do share at Paloan Downs is your free ez money, and Team Paloan sure does appreciate it, more big numbers coming back small, Phil cashing tickets at Pocono, Mark cashing tickets online, and its not going to change, things at Paloan Downs are just fine, so why don't you stop out today and donate to Team Paloans cause, we sure do like it, Loewe and the new judge will work out just fine, just like it did with Clark, so Wager NOW and keep on donating, be there, Adios suckers, time for nine, so you suckers get in line

Smoking Doobies

• Top Claimer
« Reply #442 on: August 19, 2019, 12:47:29 PM »
Fake news

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #443 on: November 02, 2019, 09:27:48 AM »
wonder who had the only Pick 4 tickets Fri, only 1 number covered and Team Paloan got all that cash, this Loewe prick sure has a set doesn't he, but will never touch the gambling activities of Team Paloan, way too slick for him, stop out today and say good bye to HOF Roger, what an adventure for the Voice, place won't be the same without him, nice to see Rebel Dan win a few lately along with HOF Dickie, at least Team Paloan made Dickie's win Fri look real, looks like you suckers been taking a little time off lately, come on out today and donate, get a Roger book or autograph, he would love to share some stories with you suckers, just like you suckers share you hard earned money with Team Paloan, Team Paloan needs you to be there each losing day, Adios Roger, your friend HOF Dave

Smoking Doobies

• Top Claimer
« Reply #444 on: November 02, 2019, 10:17:25 AM »
Fake news...your playing Monopoly again

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #445 on: November 21, 2019, 08:34:13 AM »
more of you suckers should have come out for my 19000 win picture on Tuesday, the Paloan gamble machine continues on strong, maybe you didn't notice but a new player has been added, Kennedy now part of the Pippi / Paloan Team, Pants is handling that quite well, Rebel Dan getting some of his bills and personal issues under control using your free ez money, thanks for the email HOF Roger and hope you are doing well, just enjoy some of that sucker money that we gracefully removed from their pockets for many years, many don't believe, that's good, because that is what keeps Team Paloan rolling along each and every wagering day at the Meadows, Fri posts now, don't forget to be there, you friend HOF Dave

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #446 on: November 21, 2019, 11:20:52 AM »
As always Great work D tmbz1
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #447 on: December 23, 2019, 09:49:35 AM »
its time to say thank you to many our followers, or should I say suckers, it wasn't a big year in wins, but it sure was a big, big year in tickets cashed, many of my fellow drivers went to Vegas during the holidays, compliments of all you suckers, that big penta sucker bet, plans are already made for that Paloan fund donation, giveaway, expecting a big 10 horse field on Dec 30, Paloan Downs reopens on Dec 26th, just in time for you suckers to donate some more to our favorite cause, Team Paloan, hey Pants don't bring anything back from Vegas that you might not want to, by all means Merry Christmas to all, and of course another banner year in donating to the Team Paloan cause, BE THERE

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #448 on: December 23, 2019, 10:42:34 AM »
 73cv.2
Happy Hannika D
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

Smoking Doobies

• Top Claimer
« Reply #449 on: December 23, 2019, 10:10:50 PM »
Fake News...scumbag

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    Today at 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal