Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 287967 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2015, 09:51:58 AM »
talked to Linda Thompson, we are racing today, going to be a very, very windy day here, so be careful, another Fri carryover in the Pik 5, so the team asks for your financial support, so the team can take another Pik 5 home, did you see all of the Pa politicians show up for Dave Palone fan appreciation night, like I told ya, the team has all the bases covered, from top to bottom, from Washington Pa to Harrisburg, even Phil Langley showed up, we laughed about all the horses we own, under other peoples names, but like Phil said, its all part of the business, and when we make that info available, we are being honest, called Herve wished him happy birthday, Herve said get all you can get, even at the windows, other than that, just another business day in Washington, Pa, so send it in, and the team will take it home, thanks to all my railbird friends, I really love the bitchin and moanin, keeps you guys coming back, and that's what the team wants, a constant supply of free, easy money, thanks again - HOF Dave and team Palone says be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2015, 09:25:06 AM »
another day of numbers in Washington, Pa, plus another carryover in the Pik 5, might get to Friday before anybody hits its, team was discussing getting a large pool and then taking it all on Friday, so if you are playing, make sure to use all selections in races where you have doubt, this way by Friday we just might have a carryover pool of 75,000 or more, nothing like having a team that plays together, drinks together, eats together, and divides the money up quite well, Mark makes sure everybody gets their fair share on the team, so send it in, build that pool, so we all can have a nice Valentine's day early party for the girls, team Palone thanks you - HOF Dave and team Palone, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2015, 11:35:21 AM »
You were suppose to take down the P4 yesterday. Which one of the team ran over the number?

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2015, 08:52:54 AM »
I think you are referring to the Pik 5 on Monday, Rod Bolon kinda fu things up, since the team had all the Pik 5 tickets with me winning the 12th, but that didn't happen, however, the team did take down the Pik 5 on Tues, once Mike made the front, he let me got to the top, and the race was another Palone, Wilder line up winner, with the only other 2 numbers covered in the Pik 5 running third and fourth, imagine that, so today, send it in again, the team likes to review the carryover for Monday when it doesn't get hit on Fridays, lots of rumblings on the backside with people bitchin about all the horses I won, told you before, its not going to change, so deal with it, they bitch much more, they might be visiting Clayton, on the outside looking in, nobody fu with Burke, Palone and Team Palone, nobody, and that includes Kevin, and the Pa commission, they all enjoy my benefits and what I bring to racing in Washington, Pa, the team really appreciates your patronage, especially at the start of the month, checks come out, the team makes the withdrawl, its that simple, Thanks HOF Dave and team Palone says be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2015, 08:35:07 AM »
thanks for all of the accolades concerning my birthday, but the best present was the $21,000 Pik 5 the team took down on Wednesday last week, I had the last winner of course, no way the team wasn't takin that money right back to Weavers house, what a party, hell even Heather kept her clothes on this time, and then Friday nobody had that Pik 5, so today with Monday being an off day, the team has some more surprises today, brother Mike is back and only served a small portion of time concerning his well covered up multiple hot tests, but hey its the Meadows, home of Team Palone, from race commissions, to track managers, to the MSOA office to all of my beard owners and trainers, its one big family or team, so send it in today, and the team promises to take another Pik 5 carryover home, thanks for all of the cards and well wishes, your friend - HOF Dave and Team Palone says, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2015, 06:56:37 PM »
paid some bills today with the team, how about that late double price, Kevin will probably guarantee $20,000 on Wed for the Pik 5, nice to see Eric get win 5,000, didn't need a program today, needed to know who needed some quick cash, and that was Aaron and Eric, actually both Eric's did quite well today, so study hard, reload tomorrow, so the team can make another withdrawal at your expense, nothing like free money, nothing like Tuesdays, and by the way, wasn't today Fat Tuesday, and boy did the team get fat today, thanks HOF Dave and Team Palone says be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2015, 09:24:14 AM »
$32,000 and it all went to the team, Tony stuffed a couple early favorites to cap off the Pik 5, races cancelled today, and probably tomorrow, but thats ok, the team got it all, sorry about the 2 Burke horses in the feature trot, sometimes the blood builders and pain killers don't get injected, but you can rest assured Mark pounded away at the his self bet upstairs in his box at Biscetta, team has money for the weekend, how about you, as always, keep sending it in, and the team will take it from there, Thanks HOF Dave and team Palone says be there

Stan Gable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2015, 02:59:50 PM »
Mr Palone would you please tell us how many horses that you own that are in Scott  Davidson's name ?

And why do Mr  Davidson's horses get shipped to Ohio after they race when in fact he still lives in Pa ?

Looks like Mr Bob Belcher is back racing at the Meadows my friends .

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2015, 05:44:31 PM »
good question Stan, yes you are correct, that's why we use the white harness, to remind the judges who is in charge, and that would be me, also got horses with Marcus, and my brother Mike, as I told you even the judges got a few buried in there with Bercury, Decker, he is right in my pocket, might have 3 or 4 in a race, just being honest, which doesn't make me feel guilty, team has been in place since the mid 90's and business has been very, very good, especially with the recent addition of the Pik 5, probably won't race tomorrow, but I will let you know by 9 am or so, when I call Bill Zendt, my father in law, he is on the MSOA board, so the team has that base covered also, so keep warm, and keep sending it in, Thanks - HOF Dave and the team says be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2015, 09:35:17 AM »
we are racing today, but be careful, Lasix time effects the performances of some horses, plus the shake time gets compromised, but the team needs your help, so we can make a nice carryover for Mon in the Pik 5, send it in, the team thanks you each and every wager you make for the team, HOF Dave and the team, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2015, 09:08:21 AM »
and the money train rolls on, like having a money tree right in my backyard, once again the team has the only Pik 5 tickets on Monday, imagine that, only number covered was me in the last leg, Dickie got a bonus win, Sullivan got 2 arrangements and paid some bills, hell even Hammers horses are winning, that grumpy old bastard shouldn't be driving, so we throw him a bone once in a while, we are racing today, don't worry those SS checks will be out soon, the team can wait, the team really appreciates your daily financial support, between the Burke hot lunches, the co-operative races, judges and management in my pocket, nice to see Jenny and Bob doing so well again with Scot, they got hooked up with Howard Taylor now, and have that lawyer protection juice trainers need, so other than that life is good, is there any group of drivers that make it look as good as Team Palone does, so the team thanks you again and again and again, HOF Dave and Team Palone says be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2015, 02:38:54 PM »
just sitting at home laughing my ass off, what don't you guys believe, been telling you the truth, inquiries, no such thing, its all show, told you months ago the judges are in my pocket, you really think Bercury trains and owns all those horses, but the game goes on, and it will, I see where one poster called me the #1 cocksucker, that's ok by me, cause I got your money, and the team will continue to do so, each and every racing program, some of these races have already been run, the team does appreciate your enthusiasm, and your cash each racing program, if you are trackside, stop by and wish me well, or call me a prick, but just remember, I am the best prick ever to sit in a race bike, own 3 or 4 horses in the same race, and the team is the best ever to make you believe you got a shot at cashing a ticket, Team Palone thanks you immensely for your daily contributions

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2015, 08:42:35 AM »
$40,000 Pik 5 carryover, and the team has it all figured out, did ya notice nobody had the Pik 3 covered, but the 4 and 5 were covered in the Pik 5, guess who made it a carryover, I did, along with the team, and the team will take the money home, races 12 and 13 are the 2 races where the big numbers come in to make sure the team kills a lot of tickets, guess who is driving the big favorite in the last leg today, me, the best at getting one beat, if you are playing today make sure to use all tickets in many legs, the team knows who to pitch, but you don't, did ya notice Clay is back, the judges put in "other" and fined him $250 for fu with me in the paddock, but that was back on Dec 17, just made the USTA, did ya hear my father in law put Bruce Riegle right on his ass, both got some time off, but that won't be made public knowledge, so I am, have to protect my public image, tough break for Julie Allison buying that horse off Belcher and Scot Davidson, but she wanted him, so its another day at Palone Downs, with the team taking care of business again, remember its tax time, and the team has a lot to pay for, but we use your money, not ours, thanks to all that donate daily to Team Palone, the Team hopes you attend and wager each day, we really appreciate it, Thanks HOF Dave and team Palone says be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2015, 09:29:53 AM »
once again Team Palone takes all the money home, told ya about Riegle way before it was made public, but ya didn't believe, sorry about the show pool yesterday, amazing how the judges get word to me about the show bet, just wandered by the starting car, then I get word to Mike, then to Mark upstairs in his private booth, and business takes place, nothing like shuttin down a speed horse when he wins in 54 the week before and then can't get home after a 59 half, can ya say easy money, only couple tickets in race 13, wonder who had them, then in race 14 Mike dumps the heavy favorite, and the team takes that super money home, so all you non believers just keep on bettin, hey SS checks are out, and the rail birds will be out, but that's ok, give me all the abuse you want, you no good cocksucker Palone, you stiffin prick Palone, but ya know what, the team gets the money every day, and the team will get the money today, is there anybody any better in getting one beat, and making it look like I tried, so just say Adios to your money when wagering at Palone Downs, every base is covered, from the judges, to track managers, to the race office, to the MSOA, to drug testing, the only thing on the up and up at the Meadows, is the teams bank account, and boy did it get a big boost yesterday, send it in, Team Palone says thank you - HOF Dave and the team

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2015, 10:17:28 PM »
pretty good basketball game, not as good as the Team business today, remember the big show bet horse last week, Kris and Wendy got taken care of today with Jo Pa's Artist, wasn't that a pretty picture $13.80 and the Team got it all, you suckers made me 3-5, and I was deader than Jimmy Hoffa, how about my feet today, just inadvertently fall out of the stirrup and the horse makes contact with me, told you once and will tell you one more time, ain't nothing happening to Team Palone, how about Dickie's horse today, breaks for over an 1/8 of a mile and gets left up for 2nd, Inman and Belcher never left folks, and you better get used to it, the Team always cashes, so you just keep on bitchin and sending it in, like Roger says, its official well before the race gets run, Team Palone thanks you again - HOF Dave

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal