Author Topic: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---  (Read 945 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27244
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2026, 04:31:08 PM »

The Mighty Oz, aka rainman2 has spoken, is anybody listening? All I hear are crickets!!

U can dew better!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Mount Pleasant

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2026, 04:33:20 PM »
U can dew better!!


So can you, but you won't take advice from anyone because you think you're smarter than they are and tune them out.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27244
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2026, 04:34:26 PM »

So can you, but you won't take advice from anyone because you think you're smarter than they are and tune them out.

Not from you and a few others on plop, that’s for sure!
Thanx for posting!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4445
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2026, 04:35:15 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27244
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2026, 04:36:22 PM »
Nobody puts those words in your mouth, you said them yourself or maybe you're senile and forgot you said them.

Welcome to your world, where everyone else is wrong and you're right. Must be nice being a legend in your own mind.

All I know is that I don’t repetitively post on my own thread 8 times now?
And people worry about me???   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
We agree to disagree yet again. 
Thanx for posting
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4445
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2026, 04:40:11 PM »
^^^^^^^^ nope///only 4 pages in johnnys jollys section///S O S///& thanks for the reminder///time to bump it up

for your own good///ya know///hate to see you in an insane nut ward///WAIT///you already are  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Mount Pleasant

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2026, 04:42:49 PM »
All I know is that I don’t repetitively post on my own thread 8 times now?
And people worry about me???   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
We agree to disagree yet again. 
Thanx for posting


Nobody on here worries about you because you have no friends, keep getting your misinformation from CNN.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27244
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2026, 04:46:18 PM »
^^^^^^^^ nope///only 4 pages in johnnys jollys section///S O S///& thanks for the reminder///time to bump it up

for your own good///ya know///hate to see you in an insane nut ward///WAIT///you already are  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Hi drew

What time is it?
It’s not midnite!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Stop “LYING” on plop!


All I know is that I don’t continually post on my own thread repeatedly with ZERO responses! 
You’re ready for that special room right now by your posts!
Countdown ⏰ ticking!
More vile and nasty coming??
Can’t wait to see!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27244
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2026, 04:47:33 PM »

Nobody on here worries about you because you have no friends, keep getting your misinformation from CNN.

Some read real news unlike others here!

You can do better!

SPEAK TROLL SPEAK!   tmbz1
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Homie107!: Yonkers
    October 01, 2026, 09:19:32 PM
  • Trigger: PS: if anyone else will be at Yonkers tomorrow night, PM me.  We can meet up. -G post tonight  ngc3
    October 01, 2026, 08:53:19 PM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day of screenshots tomorrow.  :)
    October 01, 2026, 07:53:36 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles take your next smoling gun and stick it up your ass and keep firing until shit cums out of your skull, brain too, same thing in your case  ngc3
    October 01, 2026, 07:36:18 PM
  • wiggles44: Locked in - just searching up “lapdog”.  Getting some interesting responses.  :)
    October 01, 2026, 07:34:24 PM
  • Trigger: I'm through with Belmont  ngc3
    October 01, 2026, 07:11:07 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Working on another 12 hour day wiggles
    October 01, 2026, 06:40:23 PM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a meltdown.  :)
    October 01, 2026, 06:32:59 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal