Author Topic: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---  (Read 897 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27226
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #45 on: Today at 04:31:08 PM »

The Mighty Oz, aka rainman2 has spoken, is anybody listening? All I hear are crickets!!

U can dew better!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Mount Pleasant

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 39
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #46 on: Today at 04:33:20 PM »
U can dew better!!


So can you, but you won't take advice from anyone because you think you're smarter than they are and tune them out.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27226
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #47 on: Today at 04:34:26 PM »

So can you, but you won't take advice from anyone because you think you're smarter than they are and tune them out.

Not from you and a few others on plop, that’s for sure!
Thanx for posting!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4427
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #48 on: Today at 04:35:15 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27226
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #49 on: Today at 04:36:22 PM »
Nobody puts those words in your mouth, you said them yourself or maybe you're senile and forgot you said them.

Welcome to your world, where everyone else is wrong and you're right. Must be nice being a legend in your own mind.

All I know is that I don’t repetitively post on my own thread 8 times now?
And people worry about me???   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
We agree to disagree yet again. 
Thanx for posting
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4427
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #50 on: Today at 04:40:11 PM »
^^^^^^^^ nope///only 4 pages in johnnys jollys section///S O S///& thanks for the reminder///time to bump it up

for your own good///ya know///hate to see you in an insane nut ward///WAIT///you already are  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Mount Pleasant

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 39
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #51 on: Today at 04:42:49 PM »
All I know is that I don’t repetitively post on my own thread 8 times now?
And people worry about me???   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
We agree to disagree yet again. 
Thanx for posting


Nobody on here worries about you because you have no friends, keep getting your misinformation from CNN.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27226
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #52 on: Today at 04:46:18 PM »
^^^^^^^^ nope///only 4 pages in johnnys jollys section///S O S///& thanks for the reminder///time to bump it up

for your own good///ya know///hate to see you in an insane nut ward///WAIT///you already are  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Hi drew

What time is it?
It’s not midnite!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Stop “LYING” on plop!


All I know is that I don’t continually post on my own thread repeatedly with ZERO responses! 
You’re ready for that special room right now by your posts!
Countdown ⏰ ticking!
More vile and nasty coming??
Can’t wait to see!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27226
Re: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« Reply #53 on: Today at 04:47:33 PM »

Nobody on here worries about you because you have no friends, keep getting your misinformation from CNN.

Some read real news unlike others here!

You can do better!

SPEAK TROLL SPEAK!   tmbz1
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Was it your family aborted fetus, cahlhoun?  no, because you need balls, of which you have neither.  Go root calhoun on he's praying for the next Israeli invasion.  One thing to back the wrong horse, but the hypocrisy  ngc3
    Today at 04:51:22 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Below is a comment on how low the human mind can go! Keep making your family proud Paul!
    Today at 04:47:47 PM
  • Trigger: WTF does he think he's accomplishing, if he had a screenshot of Calhoun getting ass fucked while chowing down on an aborted fetus maybe he'd get a huh  ngc3
    Today at 04:32:56 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: He hasn't met his quota yet for screenshots today.
    Today at 04:25:02 PM
  • JT: Wiggles isn't your shift over for the day.. no extra pay for overtime  ngc3
    Today at 04:23:43 PM
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal