HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Thoroughbred Racing => Topic started by: bello on August 21, 2026, 12:14:42 PM

Title: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 12:14:42 PM
I cannot even look at the harness side anymore. G pollution has destroyed that side

I have 3 spot plays. $20 win each. I have not looked at Monmouth yet

Colonial Race 5

2 Flamenco...Is out of Spanish Bunny with the sire being Justify. Spanish Bunny drops nothing but grades stakes winners and first out winner. Justify goes without saying

Spa race 4
#7 Metatron   gets in this claimer but takes advantage of the claim waiver rule. Been working a storm at Fair Hill for new barn

Race 10
#3  Ganderella... back with NY Bred maidens which are arguably worse than NYMSW.  Won debut in Tampa for worst jock on the grounds and was DQd.  Rail  speed or staalk  winner

Ill be tuned in today. Good Luck
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: gurals casino on August 21, 2026, 01:36:51 PM
race 5 SPA--#2 Good Aim--trainer Adam Rice from Presque Isle has a high winning percentage here

race 6 SPA--#3 Golden Siren-solid 2nd for Casse in debut who was beaten by another Casse runner



Race 7 SPA--$6 Georgia Music-trainer Schauer was 2-2 yesterday --cannot play against

good luck to everyone tmbz1
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 01:39:27 PM
race 5 SPA--#2 Good Aim--trainer Adam Rice from Presque Isle has a high winning percentage here

race 6 SPA--#3 Golden Siren-solid 2nd for Casse in debut who was beaten by another Casse runner



Race 7 SPA--$6 Georgia Music-trainer Schauer was 2-2 yesterday --cannot play against

good luck to everyone tmbz1
Great minds think alike GC tmbz1
I am singling the #2 in race 5 on 2 different tickets
I read earlier that Rice is 3 for 3 for firsters on grass at the Spa
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: gurals casino on August 21, 2026, 01:40:31 PM
I cannot even look at the harness side anymore. G pollution has destroyed that side

I have 3 spot plays. $20 win each. I have not looked at Monmouth yet

Colonial Race 5

2 Flamenco...Is out of Spanish Bunny with the sire being Justify. Spanish Bunny drops nothing but grades stakes winners and first out winner. Justify goes without saying

Spa race 4
#7 Metatron   gets in this claimer but takes advantage of the claim waiver rule. Been working a storm at Fair Hill for new barn


Race 10
#3  Ganderella... back with NY Bred maidens which are arguably worse than NYMSW.  Won debut in Tampa for worst jock on the grounds and was DQd.  Rail  speed or staalk  winner

Ill be tuned in today. Good Luck

I am a big fan of trainer Keri Brion but she isn't really a dirt trainer-will certainly be a decent price
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 01:44:31 PM
race 5 SPA--#2 Good Aim--trainer Adam Rice from Presque Isle has a high winning percentage here

race 6 SPA--#3 Golden Siren-solid 2nd for Casse in debut who was beaten by another Casse runner



Race 7 SPA--$6 Georgia Music-trainer Schauer was 2-2 yesterday --cannot play against

good luck to everyone tmbz1

Agree on all   I had Scheur on both winners yesterday
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 01:48:07 PM
Monmouth decmated by off turfer in 6 race card


P6 p5 p3s  dds  all in these numpers

Race 1  p6  6/145/3/6/6/all
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Calhoun on August 21, 2026, 01:54:02 PM
I have favors to return to both of you.

Another time.

Good luck
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: gurals casino on August 21, 2026, 01:54:47 PM
Monmouth decmated by off turfer in 6 race card


P6 p5 p3s  dds  all in these numpers

Race 1  p6  6/145/3/6/6/all

torrential rains for most of NJ last night-not shocked about the off grass

there was a confirmed very large tornado witnessed right on top of Dover Downs--   parts of central Delaware were crushed by the weather
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: gurals casino on August 21, 2026, 02:02:20 PM
Agree on all  I had Scheur on both winners yesterday

I take this as very positive vibes

Schauer is sneaky good here and also does well at Churchill in the same manner-sneaky
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: dougie on August 21, 2026, 02:06:22 PM
Saratoga Race #9 #1 Power Of Woman
Meadowlands Race #8 Charge The Hill

Good Luck everyone!
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 02:09:44 PM
Alright fellas here we go.. no f'n around
Spa Pick 5 starting in race 3
A/A/2/A/6
$168
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Calhoun on August 21, 2026, 02:10:37 PM
Great minds think alike GC tmbz1
I am singling the #2 in race 5 on 2 different tickets
I read earlier that Rice is 3 for 3 for firsters on grass at the Spa
There's your friend Petrelli Shit Posting like a Mother Fucker right now.

Why don't you do something about it?

Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 02:13:37 PM
There's your friend Petrelli Shit Posting like a Mother Fucker right now.

Why don't you do something about it?
Petrelli isn't my friend
Don't know him, never pm'd him, never met him
He has never shit talked me so I reciprocate
Now Pacer2, Kirby's Ace, scrape the paint and G all have..so they get the same treatment. I never have talked shit to you Calhoun, and you have not me..
I prefer to keep it that way
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 21, 2026, 02:14:53 PM
There's your friend Petrelli Shit Posting like a Mother Fucker right now.

Why don't you do something about it?

OMFG are you on the TB side complaining about me!!!! FUCKING PRICELESS. So now that I'm here, did you call Pletcher to tell him you wanna send your 1/4000th share of that cold to Baffert? The trainer who ignored you 50 times???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Calhoun on August 21, 2026, 02:18:19 PM
Petrelli isn't my friend
Don't know him, never pm'd him, never met him
He has never shit talked me so I reciprocate
Now Pacer2, Kirby's Ace, scrape the paint and G all have..so they get the same treatment. I never have talked shit to you Calhoun, and you have not me..
I prefer to keep it that way
You joined in on how very little I paid for a small share of a horse. Why would you give a f what I paid? Instead of just saying gl you you chose different.

You did this right in the middle of Petrelli and Sweet ShitPosting about me. That did happen.

So save it, please.

You are laying with dogs.
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 02:25:06 PM
You joined in on how very little I paid for a small share of a horse. Why would you give a f what I paid? Instead of just saying gl you you chose different. So save it, please.

You are laying with dogs.
Dude all I said was on the shout out that the horse you had a share of was about to race. You even thanked me for following along. That's ALL I said
I didn't jump on your shit for the horse running like a rented mule.
Yes someone else mentioned it was 80 or 90 a share so I mentioned it and not in a bad way.
Now did Mike and Trigger..yup.. that isn't on me and its really not my problem.
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Calhoun on August 21, 2026, 02:38:12 PM
Dude all I said was on the shout out that the horse you had a share of was about to race. You even thanked me for following along. That's ALL I said
I didn't jump on your shit for the horse running like a rented mule.
Yes someone else mentioned it was 80 or 90 a share so I mentioned it and not in a bad way.
Now did Mike and Trigger..yup.. that isn't on me and its really not my problem.
So, while your buddies Petrelli and Sweet are ShitPosting about my cheap horse, you just happened to come up with 80 or 90 out of thin air and you mentioned it in a good way?  Smells bad.

You chose to join in the ShitPosting because why?

Someone else mentioned it to you? gtfo

You should know that when you muster up with Sweet, you get Petrelli in the bargain. They are inseperable. You know this.

You are laying with dogs.









Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 02:45:54 PM
I cannot even look at the harness side anymore. G pollution has destroyed that side

I have 3 spot plays. $20 win each. I have not looked at Monmouth yet

Colonial Race 5

2 Flamenco...Is out of Spanish Bunny with the sire being Justify. Spanish Bunny drops nothing but grades stakes winners and first out winner. Justify goes without saying

Spa race 4
#7 Metatron   gets in this claimer but takes advantage of the claim waiver rule. Been working a storm at Fair Hill for new barn

Race 10
#3  Ganderella... back with NY Bred maidens which are arguably worse than NYMSW.  Won debut in Tampa for worst jock on the grounds and was DQd.  Rail  speed or staalk  winner

Ill be tuned in today. Good Luck

At colonial race 5  2 gate scratch after the #3 goes crazy and knocked into #2
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 02:48:50 PM
Come on Petrelli and Calhoun. Stay the fuck off the handicapping threads. Assholes
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 02:54:42 PM
So, while your buddies Petrelli and Sweet are ShitPosting about my cheap horse, you just happened to come up with 80 or 90 out of thin air and you mentioned it in a good way?  Smells bad.

You chose to join in the ShitPosting because why?

Someone else mentioned it to you? gtfo

You should know that when you muster up with Sweet, you get Petrelli in the bargain. They are inseperable. You know this.

You are laying with dogs.
For the last time...
#1 I didn't shit post
#2 Yes it was posted on a thread about the share cost...can't remember who, but it wasn't Mike or Trig. It was before the horse ran.
#3 I actually researched the horse when you started a thread about it
#4 I am NOT  friends with Petrelli..althoug h I support his cause in central park
#5 Yup I am good friends with Trig..he is a good dude, totally misunderstood by almost everyone on here. He offered to buy my wife and I dinner while we were on vacation last year for our anniversary. He attacks others because they attack him.
Why is he suddenly good friends with Petrelli..no idea and none of my business
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Calhoun on August 21, 2026, 02:56:57 PM
Come on Petrelli and Calhoun. Stay the fuck off the handicapping threads. Assholes
Those are your boys. 

Step up to that or step off.

They ShitPost 50x a day for 15-20 hours a day.

As an aside, I have a favor to return to you but that will be for another day.

You are laying with dogs.

Don't cry about the fleas.

Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 02:58:06 PM
I am a big fan of trainer Keri Brion but she isn't really a dirt trainer-will certainly be a decent price

You know 7 was awful. I will follow up when he shows up in NYB turf race  not stakes race    whoops

Go get em JT  got the awful 3-5 asmussen out.
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: gurals casino on August 21, 2026, 02:58:16 PM
Alright fellas here we go.. no f'n around
Spa Pick 5 starting in race 3
A/A/2/A/6
$168

well--good job going ALL and defeating the 3/5 Asmussen claimer---that will play out bigger than 5/1 as I am sure there were many tickets using #2

need those singles tmbz1
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 03:01:33 PM
You know 7 was awful. I will follow up when he shows up in NYB stakes race

Go get em JT  got the awful 3-5 asmussen out.
well--good job going ALL and defeating the 3/5 Asmussen claimer---that will play out bigger than 5/1 as I am sure there were many tickets using #2

need those singles tmbz1
Yeah I did not like that horse
Got beat by Assmussen yesterday
Wasn't going to let it happen again
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 03:35:50 PM
That was awful   #2 much the best. Checked out of gate. Multiple times backstretch   8   wide turn

Future stakes horse?

Sorry JT 
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 03:45:52 PM
That was awful   #2 much the best. Checked out of gate. Multiple times backstretch   8   wide turn

Future stakes horse?

Sorry JT
No worries..he blew the start and was done 5 seconds into the race
Here is the late pick 5
All/6/3/1,3-6,8/1-5,7,8
$168 again
Had to weed a few out.
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: gurals casino on August 21, 2026, 03:57:50 PM
That was awful   #2 much the best. Checked out of gate. Multiple times backstretch   8   wide turn

Future stakes horse?

Sorry JT

even Miramahdi noted this is one to watch
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 04:42:51 PM
race 5 SPA--#2 Good Aim--trainer Adam Rice from Presque Isle has a high winning percentage here

race 6 SPA--#3 Golden Siren-solid 2nd for Casse in debut who was beaten by another Casse runner



Race 7 SPA--$6 Georgia Music-trainer Schauer was 2-2 yesterday --cannot play against

good luck to everyone tmbz1
Good capping GC and bello as well. tmbz1
That damn 2 in race 5 cost me the pick 5
It paid roughly $1,500.. my way would have been probably $400 give or take
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: gurals casino on August 21, 2026, 04:44:51 PM
you are still going in your late pick 5

need some prices now tmbz1
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: gurals casino on August 21, 2026, 04:49:08 PM
Good capping GC and bello as well. tmbz1
That damn 2 in race 5 cost me the pick 5
It paid roughly $1,500.. my way would have been probably $400 give or take

it was paying $231 if that makes you feel better

brutal trip steadies repeatedly after troubled start then about 10 wide coming home

Jose Ortiz
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 04:51:27 PM
you are still going in your late pick 5

need some prices now tmbz1
Exactly..gotta get this #3 to win race 8 first
Then would definitely need 2 prices
I think #3 in race 9 is a vulnerable favorite
Race 10 I had no idea lol
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 04:52:48 PM
it was paying $231 if that makes you feel better

brutal trip steadies repeatedly after troubled start then about 10 wide coming home

Jose Ortiz
A little bit ngc3
Every little bit helps ngc3
Yup old Jose.. need in in race 8
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: gurals casino on August 21, 2026, 04:58:43 PM
Exactly..gotta get this #3 to win race 8 first
Then would definitely need 2 prices
I think #3 in race 9 is a vulnerable favorite
Race 10 I had no idea lol
 

like the #2 in race 10---3yo looks to be improving--it is a wide open race

race 9-#3 Venetta could be vulnerable and I don't care for the #4 or #8 so a bomb could happen
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Calhoun on August 21, 2026, 05:15:18 PM
For the last time...

#2 Yes it was posted on a thread about the share cost...can't remember who, but it wasn't Mike or Trig. It was before the horse ran.

#5 Yup I am good friends with Trig..he is a good dude, totally misunderstood by almost everyone on here. He offered to buy my wife and I dinner while we were on vacation last year for our anniversary. He attacks others because they attack him.
Why is he suddenly good friends with Petrelli..no idea and none of my business
#5

Disingenuous.

They are one. They ShitPost together all day, every day up to 100x each. They attack the same people all day.

You take one, you take them both.

You lay with one, you lay with both

You disagree, sure ok. ymmv. But if I happen to choose to respond to either of their attacks I will do so, even if you find it inconvenient.

#2 Wrong. 100%. The first mention of the share cost was made by you.  And you posted it during your pals Petrelli and Sweet rooting me down.

Don't piss on my foot and tell me it's raining.



Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 05:31:27 PM
Get your bomb this race JT ( not the 7)since I need #2 race 10 on a win bet.

BTW  glad I didnt say anything but I did not like #3 last race.
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on August 21, 2026, 05:32:26 PM
#5

Disingenuous.

They are one. They ShitPost together all day, every day up to 100x each. They attack the same people all day.

You take one, you take them both.

You lay with one, you lay with both

You disagree, sure ok. ymmv. But if I happen to choose to respond to either of their attacks I will do so, even if you find it inconvenient.

#2 Wrong. 100%. The first mention of the share cost was made by you.  And you posted it during your pals Petrelli and Sweet rooting me down.

Don't piss on my foot and tell me it's raining.

BOOOO    FUCKING     HOOOOOOO
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 05:40:26 PM
#5

Disingenuous.

They are one. They ShitPost together all day, every day up to 100x each. They attack the same people all day.

You take one, you take them both.

You lay with one, you lay with both

You disagree, sure ok. ymmv. But if I happen to choose to respond to either of their attacks I will do so, even if you find it inconvenient.

#2 Wrong. 100%. The first mention of the share cost was made by you.  And you posted it during your pals Petrelli and Sweet rooting me down.

Don't piss on my foot and tell me it's raining.
I would respond back to them as well if I were you to.
They trash ya pretty good on here
I never said it was inconvenient for me
As far as the share cost, if you choose to believe me or not, up to you..
I know I read it on here somewhere before I mentioned it.
Just so ya know..I don't lie, I despise liars..its my biggest pet peeve
If my friendship with Trig bothers ya, I don't know what to tell ya
We've been friends for years now.. I know that creates more enemies for me. Whatever
Like I said..don't know Petrelli...  he is not my pal.. lol..I don't know him from a hole in the wall...I am pretty indifferent with him as I am pretty confident he is about me.It seems we are at an impasse...don't really want to get drug into your guys feud
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 05:41:33 PM
Get your bomb this race JT ( not the 7)since I need #2 race 10 on a win bet.

BTW  glad I didnt say anything but I did not like #3 last race.
Thanks bello tmbz1
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 06:02:18 PM
No worries..he blew the start and was done 5 seconds into the race
Here is the late pick 5
All/6/3/1,3-6,8/1-5,7,8
$168 again
Had to weed a few out.
Pleasantly surprised at the will pays
Small profit incoming..small hedge bet on the #6
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: gurals casino on August 21, 2026, 06:04:23 PM
Pleasantly surprised at the will pays
Small profit incoming..small hedge bet on the #6

will pays better than expected tmbz1

Saratoga is tough, winners get paid in horizontals usually
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Trigger on August 21, 2026, 06:39:08 PM
First four races at Mohawk, good luck!  ;D

1 - 2
2 - 4
3 - 6
4 - 4
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 06:59:15 PM
Pleasantly surprised at the will pays
Small profit incoming..small hedge bet on the #6

Way to go JT!
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 07:07:37 PM
gOOD LUCK SWEET.

I dont play canada...Bunch of commies

C Town...No p5s.  Scratched my single in the 5th

Race1

1 win ( dead on board?  box 17  dd  17/34  p3  17/34/27
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 07:18:19 PM
C Town

race 2  dd  p3  verticals 34/27/124

Race 6  dd  p3  verticals  16/34/127
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Trigger on August 21, 2026, 07:20:23 PM
gOOD LUCK SWEET.

I dont play canada...Bunch of commies

C Town...No p5s.  Scratched my single in the 5th

Race1

1 win ( dead on board?  box 17  dd  17/34  p3  17/34/27

Fucking horror show there  ngc3

Some decent horses tonight, some VS landed, and with trying to tighten up with picking cold picks i.e. winner attempts, budget is small tonight.  $100.


First four races at Mohawk, good luck!  ;D

1 - 2
2 - 4
3 - 6
4 - 4

5 - 6
6 - 2
7 - 2
8 - 3
9 - 4
10 - 6
11 - 2, 4, 8
12 - 5, 9
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 07:22:21 PM
Way to go JT!
Thanks bello tmbz1
Turned in a profit of a little over $100 when combining both tickets
Bet $336..Won $442
Sorry about the #2  in race 10..freaking Dylan Davis is just awful
My grace period for not slinging shit towards the Davis family has ended except for Jacqueline  ngc3
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Trigger on August 21, 2026, 07:29:46 PM
I just caught up with this thread, sounds like I owe everyone a flea collar  ngc3

How you guys doing, sounds like some late scores!   tmbz1
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 07:32:07 PM
He does suck. And Smiling Katie sucks also'  In an earlier races here horse was down about 30 lengths and she is whipping the crap out of the poor horse.

Kicked butt at Harrahs PA and meadows so far today and just hit the tri at Tioga. I would post harness but no one participates. The harness folks on this board just love beating on each other. They have no interest in harness except SAW and i am sure he gets frustrated. Bunch of angry frustrated  old men.
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Trigger on August 21, 2026, 07:37:35 PM
Got my first winner, race 3, Ladyterra.

In the first my pick paid more to show than anyone else's highest mutual  ngc3
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 07:38:25 PM
Its a winner!
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 07:39:56 PM
I just caught up with this thread, sounds like I owe everyone a flea collar  ngc3

How you guys doing, sounds like some late scores!   tmbz1
Good luck Trig
Hit the late pick 5 at the Spa
The first one I had 4 of 5
Bello and G.C were on there game with a few good touts
Calhoun slammed me for being buddies with ya and accused me of being "pals"with Petrelli. He claims I started the $80 a share shit, which I didn't.
Somebody mentioned that somewhere on here before the horse even raced
I rementioned it in the shout out section later that day with no ill intent..and then bello told Calhoun and Mike to get the fuck off the gambling thread ngc3
Other then that, just a normal day on plop ngc3
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 07:42:27 PM
He does suck. And Smiling Katie sucks also'  In an earlier races here horse was down about 30 lengths and she is whipping the crap out of the poor horse.

Kicked butt at Harrahs PA and meadows so far today and just hit the tri at Tioga. I would post harness but no one participates. The harness folks on this board just love beating on each other. They have no interest in harness except SAW and i am sure he gets frustrated. Bunch of angry frustrated  old men.
No Katie slander ngc3..I am gonna have to set her straight
Even though we are on t-bred post your harness picks. I like following along the journey with ya. tmbz1
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 07:45:55 PM
Got my first winner, race 3, Ladyterra.

In the first my pick paid more to show than anyone else's highest mutual  ngc3
I have watched some Mohawk recently but my no bet status is still in tact there
Been at least a few months since I have..total chalkfest there
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 07:48:12 PM
Meadows

Race 8  box 12  dd  12/7  p4  12/7/125/69
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Trigger on August 21, 2026, 07:48:57 PM
Good luck Trig
Hit the late pick 5 at the Spa
The first one I had 4 of 5
Bello and G.C were on there game with a few good touts
Calhoun slammed me for being buddies with ya and accused me of being "pals"with Petrelli. He claims I started the $80 a share shit, which I didn't.
Somebody mentioned that somewhere on here before the horse even raced
I rementioned it in the shout out section later that day with no ill intent..and then bello told Calhoun and Mike to get the fuck off the gambling thread ngc3
Other then that, just a normal day on plop ngc3

 ngc3

Nice hit!   ;D
Its a winner!

I can't do you Bello, I mean you're good at exotics and when you're off you do first and third at a high rate almost like a tri / sup system.  SAW is good too with exotics...and I ain't no JT either, talent man.  So tonight it's mostly verticals and some late exotics, small win wagers.  If I can put together consecutive races, also a struggle of late.

As for Calhoun, that dude lies, I never rooted down his horse, said hope wins and kicks him a couple of times in the skull in the wc.  ngc3

I know Mike for years too.  Way too smart for the bad guys and takes unwarranted abuse, here and real world shit.  Free spirit, we have some good laughs too.   
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 07:52:23 PM
Tioga race 6  box 13  p4  13/147/7/14
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 07:53:07 PM
Meadows

Race 8  box 12  dd  12/7  p4  12/7/125/69
tmbz1..thanks
I really like the 7 in race 3 at CT
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 07:53:55 PM
C Town

race 2  dd  p3  verticals 34/27/124

Race 6  dd  p3  verticals  16/34/127

4 gate scratch CT
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 07:56:56 PM
Tioga race 6  box 13  p4  13/147/7/14
Thought you would hit that exacta
Pantaleano always has been awful jmho
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 07:58:36 PM
Meadows

Race 8  box 12  dd  12/7  p4  12/7/125/69
Correct tmbz1
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 08:03:10 PM
4 gate scratch CT
I thought it was a tough card to cap at CTOWN tonight
I don't know how you do it man
You got 3 tracks with tickets cooking that are all running within 5 minutes of one another. Its hard for me to keep track of and I'm not the one betting  ngc3
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Trigger on August 21, 2026, 08:06:58 PM
I thought it was a tough card to cap at CTOWN tonight
I don't know how you do it man
You got 3 tracks with tickets cooking that are all running within 5 minutes of one another. Its hard for me to keep track of and I'm not the one betting  ngc3

I need a personal assistant to keep track of Bello's outcomes.

Even if I had nothing to do it would interfere with breathing.   ngc3

Bello, it's not vain to announce your scores, appreciated.

And if I ape your bets, and win, praise galore you'll get  ngc3
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 08:10:44 PM
Ctown is tough tonight.

I dont sleeo much. Never have. And I took your dads advice and dont spend much time on a race other than researching firsters at the tbreds. So mostly I handicap the night before

And I watch the grandbabies saturday and Sunday so I need to get betting out of my system Fridays when I have no commitments or responsibilities
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 08:13:13 PM
I need a personal assistant to keep track of Bello's outcomes.

Even if I had nothing to do it would interfere with breathing.   ngc3

Bello, it's not vain to announce your scores, appreciated.

And if I ape your bets, and win, praise galore you'll get  ngc3
ngc3
I don't think he is human..he is a machine from the future  ngc3
Like I mentioned I really like the 7 at CT in race 3
Probably play a 7 all in all exotics
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 08:15:11 PM
Hey bello, I never watch Tioga..
Question..are the pools always that small
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 08:22:35 PM
Hey bello, I never watch Tioga..
Question..are the pools always that small

Yes, they just dont get any traction. Hard to listen to their announcers. Both trackside and shades
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 08:23:26 PM
Yes, they just dont get any traction. Hard to listen to their announcers. Both trackside and shades
tmbz1
I keep the volume muted at most tracks
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 08:29:33 PM
ngc3
I don't think he is human..he is a machine from the future  ngc3
Like I mentioned I really like the 7 at CT in race 3
Probably play a 7 all in all exotics

Inside speed so dominant at CT. Will likely stay that way until it rains.
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Trigger on August 21, 2026, 08:34:55 PM
It's so peaceful here  ngc3

Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 08:35:21 PM
Tioga race 8  p3  7/14/2356

BTW  Tioga has no post time drag. Why I like it other than it being very predictable with their trainers looking for ckass relief every 4 -5 races
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 08:36:37 PM
It's so peaceful here  ngc3
Shhhhhhhhhh!
Our little secret  ngc3
Go to the harness side its just a shitshow
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
Tioga race 8  p3  7/14/2356

BTW  Tioga has no post time drag. Why I like it other than it being very predictable with their trainers looking for ckass relief every 4 -5 races

except you still have to put up with the Merton brothers

Boyd and Jimmy P always try. Merton 3 stooges are a crapshoot
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 08:39:59 PM
Tioga race 8  p3  7/14/2356

BTW  Tioga has no post time drag. Why I like it other than it being very predictable with their trainers looking for ckass relief every 4 -5 races
Awful drive on your 7..Just awful
That was a bad beat at The Meadows up the passing lane
Made a few bucks with the #7 at CT tmbz1
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: Trigger on August 21, 2026, 08:44:34 PM
Shhhhhhhhhh!
Our little secret  ngc3
Go to the harness side its just a shitshow

Rocky told a rubber ducky Hawaii joke that rocketed over my head.

Have to dig up some OG plop corpses to enlighten me wtf  ngc3
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 08:50:31 PM
C Town

race 2  dd  p3  verticals 34/27/124

Race 6  dd  p3  verticals  16/34/127
I am going to glob on to your 1,2,4 at CT in race 4
#3 is being overbet,#5 is over his head and #6.. I don't like a first start at CT
And those are my numpers at the LBJ ;D
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 08:58:57 PM
Awful drive on your 7..Just awful
That was a bad beat at The Meadows up the passing lane
Made a few bucks with the #7 at CT tmbz1

That was a still. Next week he well leave and with for fun.  That is the thing about harness racing. They always come back a week later.

Wrenn just got stuck with a horrible trip at the meadows and still just missed.

And another rail speed winner at CT
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 09:02:28 PM
I am going to glob on to your 1,2,4 at CT in race 4
#3 is being overbet,#5 is over his head and #6.. I don't like a first start at CT
And those are my numpers at the LBJ ;D
ll #4 wide chasing is an awful trip right now
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: JT on August 21, 2026, 09:04:29 PM
ll #4 wide chasing is an awful trip right now
It is
#3 came from way back
I really liked the #4
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 09:07:15 PM
It is
#3 came from way back
I really liked the #4

Need to spend at least some time on the rail at CT. Last race 1  rail speed. 2 rail stalk
#3 rail back of pack ( i think. wasnt really watching him. just assuming
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 09:30:44 PM
CT race 5  which I didnt play #2 spent entire race on the rail far back until he tipped far turn
#4 2 wide dual until hitting the rail top of stretch and quit. Reason I laid off other than the scratch of my in form closed is I just didnt know if any of the speeds would clear. When they didnt #2 was sitting like a winner. Eased up late after blowing by
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 09:36:21 PM
CT race 6
#6 gets a biant jock change and Im counting on Bocahica to clear for the lead and get to the rail
in case he gets caught wide
#1 Will have the rail by default and sit a good trip for a good bug boy

dd  p3  16/34/127
Title: Re: Friday Handicapping thread
Post by: bello on August 21, 2026, 09:58:15 PM
Now everone wants the top

Last licks

Race 7  box 34  dd  34/127

Race 8  box 127 ex and tri

Capped meadows for tomorrow  looks easy.  Ill tri to post when my babies are nappin. but I dont bet when im watching them

On to Spa now   not sure how long I will last
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal