0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
4 gate scratch CT
I thought it was a tough card to cap at CTOWN tonight I don't know how you do it manYou got 3 tracks with tickets cooking that are all running within 5 minutes of one another. Its hard for me to keep track of and I'm not the one betting
I need a personal assistant to keep track of Bello's outcomes.Even if I had nothing to do it would interfere with breathing. Bello, it's not vain to announce your scores, appreciated.And if I ape your bets, and win, praise galore you'll get
Hey bello, I never watch Tioga..Question..are the pools always that small
Yes, they just dont get any traction. Hard to listen to their announcers. Both trackside and shades
I don't think he is human..he is a machine from the future Like I mentioned I really like the 7 at CT in race 3Probably play a 7 all in all exotics
It's so peaceful here
Tioga race 8 p3 7/14/2356BTW Tioga has no post time drag. Why I like it other than it being very predictable with their trainers looking for ckass relief every 4 -5 races
Shhhhhhhhhh!Our little secret Go to the harness side its just a shitshow
C Town race 2 dd p3 verticals 34/27/124Race 6 dd p3 verticals 16/34/127