Author Topic: Warning to all jewbag ploppers. No happy Hanukkah bs on this forum tomorrow  (Read 3918 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Don’t even mention it or you’ll be getting the K word and ass cancers wishes. I don’t wanna here about that nonsense with a dreidel or other jewbag crap

toothman

• Stakes Horse
of course you do.
otherwise you'd have no one to hate

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
Don’t even mention it or you’ll be getting the K word and ass cancers wishes. I don’t wanna here about that nonsense with a dreidel or other jewbag crap

לך תזיין את עצמך

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
FUCKEN jewbags are cheating in the dreidel spinning top game by marking the same letter of the Hebrew alphabet with the same jewbag letters. Sadhu they cheat Theron own family members and ruin everything.

Superfecta

• Elite

לך תזיין את עצמך

Does this mean GSAC in yiddish ?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Does this mean GSAC in yiddish ?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
No. It means go suck an uncircumcised cock in Yiddish.
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
People like you are fucking complete assholes and should be banned from the site. But you are probably one of the Moderators alter egos... Either way fuck your hate... 11.bz

Dr. Adam Freeham

• Top Claimer
Stop by my shop mike,and i will share my ham witchyou

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
Other than talking about the crooks or complaining about how the drivers cost you a bet, there isn’t much harness related on this site.  So the trolls and multiple personalities of some here resort to anything racist, sexist, or just plain disgusting to try to get the forum to respond.  They think they are funny, cool, and smart.  In reality they are just pathetic losers and it’s sad, they would be better off saying “”welcome to Walmart” for a living.  Maybe that is their job.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Harness racer

• Elite
Other than talking about the crooks or complaining about how the drivers cost you a bet, there isn’t much harness related on this site.  So the trolls and multiple personalities of some here resort to anything racist, sexist, or just plain disgusting to try to get the forum to respond.  They think they are funny, cool, and smart.  In reality they are just pathetic losers and it’s sad, they would be better off saying “”welcome to Walmart” for a living.  Maybe that is their job.

Agree 100%!   tmbz1

yonkersjeff

• Open / FFA
Re: Warning to all jewbag ploppers. No happy Hanukkah bs on this forum tomorrow
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2022, 05:48:12 PM »

HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL.  HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL
                                  HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL     HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL
                                        HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL   HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL
                                                              HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL
                                                                 HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2022, 05:52:09 PM »

Shits getting old! Not much going on period. No posting unless its antisemitic.

Flush this toilet!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2022, 07:33:42 PM »
Shits getting old! Not much going on period. No posting unless its antisemitic.

Flush this toilet!

Two most factual posts of 2022............. Im surprised they survived the deletion police. 

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2022, 10:46:39 PM »

HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL.  HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL
                                  HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL     HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL
                                        HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL   HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL
                                                              HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL
                                                                 HAPPY CHANUKKAH TO ALL
I’m sorry but I asked you nicely on the title of this thread so therefore I have to call you a JEWBAG KIKE. I don’t enjoy this type of stuff but you had it coming. I’m trying to be nice because pigland the moderator said no bickering over the holidays. But you did it 9n purpose so now you’re a JEWBAG KIKE.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2022, 12:54:05 PM »
We all know MikeCant say anything he says here to anyone's face. What a sad sack of shit this guy has to be in real life.

Something we agree on.  No place for this nonsense on here or anywhere.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal