Author Topic: If harness racing closed down what type of employment would the horsemen have???  (Read 1872 times)

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
Well if you are Bobby the bumble🐝 you'll just have more kids with more women till you find that one to support your ass

rainman2

• Elite
NYC carriage horse operator

At least they would be an experienced hire!!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
I'm sick and tired of reading all of the horseplop members bitch and moan about harness racing. Try stabling at springfield fairgrounds and shipping to hawthorne to race and then tell me that we horsemen and horsewomen dont bust our asses and work hard. Yeah, we don't have time to be in front of a computer all day like you lesbians and queers. If you think this life is easy then come down to the fairgrounds and groom a few. Assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Benita & Tom
If harness racing closed down, I predict state welfare budgets would swell as well as meth sales.
All those horse people would have plenty of time on their hands to be queers and lesbians.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
As quite a few trainers are 65+, many would actually retire and not have to work their asses off anymore!

Certainly all of these well spoken ladies and gents would be equipped to develop talents to enter any new career. 

As for me?  I suppose I'll round up a half dozen confident fellas, practice up a male dance revu shakin' the wild lasso to the greatest disco hits of yesteryear - a village people tribute and beyond -  then load up the posse in a 1992 Dodge Caravan mini van to hit the assisted living/senior homes.  Imagine all the mature grannies cashing their social security at the bank in singles to tuck old George Washington's picture in those manly G-strings.

Obviously, I'm prepared for the end of the horsemen daze and, as a matter of fact, am just now taking a break from working on our Christmas elf extravaganza hip-shakin, hoochi-koochie show at Peaceful Acres rest home.   

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
It would be a shame to be the best chemist around and have no way to prove it! ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    Today at 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal