Author Topic: I知 watching Frankie Valli and the 4 seasons should be back in nursing home  (Read 5024 times)

remington

• Open / FFA
Frankie was backed by the Mob.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
I must tell you my friend and his girlfriend recently saw Frankie Valli live. They absolutely loved his performance. Very nostalgic, so much so they got it on a bit after the show in the back seat of their car. Nothing like some great music from the 60s to revive some old equipment!

rainman2

• Elite

Is this true in harness racing?  past and present?

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Why is this still a thread???
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Why is this still a thread???
Because on a quiet Sunday night talking about the Jersey Boys is a lot more pleasant than reading about cheaters and pathetic people like Joe Faraldo.

Gaagoots

• Elite
You are a fool

Trump
Unemployment went to 6.7% .. Biden 3.9% now
Jobs down 2,8 Million
GDP down 4%
People w/o health insurance up 3,000,000
Trump inflation 7.6% .. Biden has it 3.3% now
Trade Deficit + $40 Billion
Illegal immigration exploded.  Trump had a deal ready to go with Pelosi and Shumer in 2018.  Instead he went with his "Shithole Countries" pitch to his racist base.

Trump didn't start any new wars.  Neither did any U.S. president since the 1950's other than G HW Bush.

But, Trump left the Afghanistan exit for Biden to do.  It was bad but that's what it was going to be.

Trump tried to sell US aid to Ukraine for dirt on Biden.  How'd that work out?

Trump raised the fuck out of my taxes, limiting SALT deduction to $10,000.  But he didn't hurt his low cost of living area uneducated base with that.

Trump also set a record for increasing the deficit.  YOUR children will pay.

As an aside, I sold a modest house in Oak Bluffs for $1,600,000 this year that I paid $450,000 ($550,000 all in) for less than 10 years ago, so just that, pretax, has me up $850k with Biden.

I'm better off, yes.
Biden did everything as backwards in Afghanistan he took out the military first the stupid fuck and the civilian second! Can you actually sit there and say Biden and his cackling puppet are doing a good job???

What Biden has done for this country other than commodity prices going through the roof, inflation out of control huge swings in the stock market due to his uncontrollable spending not to mention how he's increased our deficit. I guess you haven't filled up your tank lately.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
You are a fool

Trump
Unemployment went to 6.7% .. Biden 3.9% now
Jobs down 2,8 Million
GDP down 4%
People w/o health insurance up 3,000,000
Trump inflation 7.6% .. Biden has it 3.3% now
Trade Deficit + $40 Billion
Illegal immigration exploded.  Trump had a deal ready to go with Pelosi and Shumer in 2018.  Instead he went with his "Shithole Countries" pitch to his racist base.

Trump didn't start any new wars.  Neither did any U.S. president since the 1950's other than G HW Bush.

But, Trump left the Afghanistan exit for Biden to do.  It was bad but that's what it was going to be.

Trump tried to sell US aid to Ukraine for dirt on Biden.  How'd that work out?

Trump raised the fuck out of my taxes, limiting SALT deduction to $10,000.  But he didn't hurt his low cost of living area uneducated base with that.

Trump also set a record for increasing the deficit.  YOUR children will pay.

As an aside, I sold a modest house in Oak Bluffs for $1,600,000 this year that I paid $450,000 ($550,000 all in) for less than 10 years ago, so just that, pretax, has me up $850k with Biden.

I'm better off, yes.
OMG!! Hard to believe people forgot that Trump had to derail his administration's plans and deal with the largest health crisis since the ice age.

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
Cut-and-paste historian here thinks that he is educating us: "Trump didn't start any new wars.  Neither did any U.S. president since the 1950's other than G HW Bush."

LBJ: Vietnam
Clinton: Haiti and Bosnia
GWB: Iraq and Afghanistan
Obama: Libya and Syria
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 07:31:09 AM by 7minuteAbz »

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
I think the girl-grooms at Mohawk have the biggest tits in Harness Racing.

Gaagoots

• Elite
OMG!! Hard to believe people forgot that Trump had to derail his administration's plans and deal with the largest health crisis since the ice age.
Exactly! They forgot how people stayed home from work because of Covid and now the jackass takes over Covid has subsided.  People are going back to work and this cocksuckers taking credit for jobs!

Gaagoots

• Elite
Cut-and-paste historian here thinks that he is educating us: "Trump didn't start any new wars.  Neither did any U.S. president since the 1950's other than G HW Bush."

LBJ: Vietnam
Clinton: Haiti and Bosnia
GWB: Iraq and Afghanistan
Obama: Libya and Syria
Where is the logic behind pulling the the military out first in the civilians out second in regards to Afghanistan? Build back better my ass!

rainman2

• Elite

Did Trump fail or succeed??
Asking for a friend!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Did Trump fail or succeed??
Asking for a friend!!

are u stil driving thast ORANGE CAR ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

rainman2

• Elite
are u stil driving thast ORANGE CAR ;D

Yes!

It痴 the 2nd one!  Ran the first one right into the ground. Didn稚 have a drivable car when I got this one. 160000 miles and with many brand new parts!!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel

that was FRANK SINATRA

didn't you see The Godfather ?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal