Author Topic: I知 watching Frankie Valli and the 4 seasons should be back in nursing home  (Read 5302 times)

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
You know something ploppers? - this site is not about politics - beautiful horses and fast women only!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
 Rainman suggested that 2nd post on this thread, to send it to O.T.

Calhoun

• Elite
Rainman suggested that 2nd post on this thread, to send it to O.T.
Better to hide your shitty grammar and racist ass, eh?

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Do you like Frankie Valli?
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

rainman2

• Elite

Put himself back on the map in the 70痴 when was in his early to mid 40痴. You have to give him credit for this. Very difficult to come back after a 10+ year hiatus.

Gaagoots

• Elite
nICE TALK FROM A LITTLE GAY SKIRT GIRL. nOW IF ok WITH YOU gay girl skirt,john frank army GONNA GO BACK AND LISTEN TO frankie valli AND THE 4 seasons
The darling of MSNBC Jimmy Carter's engagement with Khomeini stirred up the Arab nation to begin with that started this shit storm we see now against the Jews!  I hope you’re praying for the Jews you fucking liberal! John Frank Army go camp out on the Gaza Strip with Susan Sarandon!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 08:05:55 PM by Gaagoots »

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
Maybe Frankie could drive horses in Maine.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
I don稚 like Trump but he did one thing we should all thank him for. I used to pay a CPA $300-$500 a year to do my tax returns. After Trump totally changed and simplified taxes I do my returns using inexpensive software. It only takes about an hour and I enjoy doing it. I still will never vote for Trump but I can still recognize something he did well for many of us.

old guy

• Stakes Horse
Maybe Frankie could drive horses in Maine.

Or Sunshine Meadows

Gaagoots

• Elite
I don稚 like Trump but he did one thing we should all thank him for. I used to pay a CPA $300-$500 a year to do my tax returns. After Trump totally changed and simplified taxes I do my returns using inexpensive software. It only takes about an hour and I enjoy doing it. I still will never vote for Trump but I can still recognize something he did well for many of us.
Agreed! How about the fact that he kept us out of war not to mention we had a great economy and low inflation!

Calhoun

• Elite
Agreed! How about the fact that he kept us out of war not to mention we had a great economy and low inflation!
You are a fool

Trump
Unemployment went to 6.7% .. Biden 3.9% now
Jobs down 2,8 Million
GDP down 4%
People w/o health insurance up 3,000,000
Trump inflation 7.6% .. Biden has it 3.3% now
Trade Deficit + $40 Billion
Illegal immigration exploded.  Trump had a deal ready to go with Pelosi and Shumer in 2018.  Instead he went with his "Shithole Countries" pitch to his racist base.

Trump didn't start any new wars.  Neither did any U.S. president since the 1950's other than G HW Bush.

But, Trump left the Afghanistan exit for Biden to do.  It was bad but that's what it was going to be.

Trump tried to sell US aid to Ukraine for dirt on Biden.  How'd that work out?

Trump raised the fuck out of my taxes, limiting SALT deduction to $10,000.  But he didn't hurt his low cost of living area uneducated base with that.

Trump also set a record for increasing the deficit.  YOUR children will pay.

As an aside, I sold a modest house in Oak Bluffs for $1,600,000 this year that I paid $450,000 ($550,000 all in) for less than 10 years ago, so just that, pretax, has me up $850k with Biden.

I'm better off, yes.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
 I would have thought you would be out desecrating a monument or is it Federal building day? Probably be a holiday soon for that.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
FRANKIE VALLI AND THE FOUR SEASONS
the black and white 60s...the good stuff...and VERY live.

https://youtu.be/3pWBnodrR1M?si=-MVUW2CTcCXXswb_

Turn it up and enjoy.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
FRANKIE VALLI AND THE FOUR SEASONS
the black and white 60s...the good stuff...and VERY live.

https://youtu.be/3pWBnodrR1M?si=-MVUW2CTcCXXswb_

Turn it up and enjoy.
Who the hell was sherry? He keeps singing about sherry baby. Must of been his side bitch.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    Today at 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal