Author Topic: Doping Vet.Fishman GUILTY  (Read 70217 times)

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
Re: Doping Vet.Fishman GUILTY
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2022, 05:06:49 PM »
Oakes sentenced to 3 years ...What's the over under on how long he actually serves with good behavior?

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2022, 05:20:53 PM »
85 percent he has to do. It's mandatory

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2022, 05:44:55 PM »
Unless he screws-up, he will be in a halfway house in less than 2 years.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2022, 05:54:09 PM »
Three yrs goes by very fast

But lifetime ban. Is 4 ever

This sport has been tarnished

By Oakes and many others

Thus  not many trust the racing    Horses  The drivers the trainers and owners

To ever watch and wager  on  harness on a daily basis

IMHO the decline leading to the end has begun

Blame should be put on the tracks thst keep allowing these  jerkoffs to get around the violations

Hope  all indicted go to JAIL AND GET LIFETIME BANS

Jmvfho  tmbz1

« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 05:55:55 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2022, 06:29:06 PM »
Were there any monetary fines ?

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2022, 06:29:52 PM »
And how many more will be his bunk buddy

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #126 on: March 03, 2022, 06:40:19 PM »
In addition to the prison sentence, OAKES, 59 of Bear Creek Township, PA and ZULUETA, 54 of Bensalem, PA, were each ordered to pay a forfeiture penalty of $62,821 and $47,525, respectively.

Him and Rick Dane Jr gonna be roommates

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2022, 07:33:32 PM »
Three yrs goes by very fast

But lifetime ban. Is 4 ever

This sport has been tarnished

By Oakes and many others

Thus  not many trust the racing    Horses  The drivers the trainers and owners

To ever watch and wager  on  harness on a daily basis

IMHO the decline leading to the end has begun

Blame should be put on the tracks thst keep allowing these  jerkoffs to get around the violations

Hope  all indicted go to JAIL AND GET LIFETIME BANS

Jmvfho  tmbz1

Glad to see you talking seriously about this, no BS he’s a Christian etc. You are absolutely correct, Oakes actions and many like him have seriously damaged racing beyond repair.

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2022, 07:34:03 PM »
In addition to the prison sentence, OAKES, 59 of Bear Creek Township, PA and ZULUETA, 54 of Bensalem, PA, were each ordered to pay a forfeiture penalty of $62,821 and $47,525, respectively.

Him and Rick Dane Jr gonna be roommates

$62K is nothing compared to all the ill gotten gains made by drugged up horses.. Doesn’t seem right to me..

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2022, 08:51:14 PM »
$62K is nothing compared to all the ill gotten gains made by drugged up horses.. Doesn’t seem right to me..

Agree with that

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2022, 10:26:38 PM »
UNDER THE FIRST STEP ACT SIGNED INTO LAW ON DECEMBER 21, 2018 ALL INMATES CLASSIFIED AS LOW OR CAMP STATUS CAN EARN 15 DAYS PER MONTH THEY ARE INCARCERATED THRU PROGRAMMING.   THEREFORE, OVER 36 MONTHS THE SENTENCE CAN BE REDUCED TO 18 MONTHS WITH PROGRAMMING IF HIS RECIDIVISN LEVEL IS CONSIDERED LOW OR CAMP STATUS.   

THESE NUMBERS WILL BE CALCULATED BY GRAND PRAIRE AND THE SENTENCED PARTY WILL BE ADVISED OF SUCH THE FIRST MONTH OR SO OF INCARCERATION.   NONE OF THE CONVICTED CAN BE AT THE SAME FACILITY BUT EACH MUST BE HOUSED WITHIN 500 MILES OF THEIR HOME.   THEY JUDGE WILL REQUEST THIS ON THE CRIMINAL JUDGMENT.

THE GUILTY VERDICT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO OVER COME.  THE CONVICTIONS WILL CHANGE THEIR LIVES FOREVER.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #131 on: March 04, 2022, 07:00:02 AM »
I’m ok with 3 years IF…. His or any other convicted trainers talking will involve their owners. 

There should be * beside the horses he trained that took records and set world records. 

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2022, 02:17:31 PM »
it just doesn't seem enough
3 years which will likely be 2
a meagre fine compared to the hundreds of thousands he earned
i would hope and assume that somewhere in there is a lifetime ban although i do agree he like many others will beard their way around it
in my opinion the FBI has started the snowball down the hill, what will be most interesting is how does the usta, and regions( since we have no  aligned  leadership) now move forward, bury it and carry on with business as usual or carry the torch forward and start to actually police and regulate the industry they have been entrusted with
this really has to be the last stand doesn't it ??, if this does not compel change and action than i guess  we are what we are

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2022, 02:44:12 PM »
So 36 months turns into 18.

Convictions not changing their lives at all. All or most of them have plenty of money. They always have been and will continue to be self employed. Chris still operating as normal under Hunter. Will it hurt them, yes. Is it changing their lives, no.

UNDER THE FIRST STEP ACT SIGNED INTO LAW ON DECEMBER 21, 2018 ALL INMATES CLASSIFIED AS LOW OR CAMP STATUS CAN EARN 15 DAYS PER MONTH THEY ARE INCARCERATED THRU PROGRAMMING.   THEREFORE, OVER 36 MONTHS THE SENTENCE CAN BE REDUCED TO 18 MONTHS WITH PROGRAMMING IF HIS RECIDIVISN LEVEL IS CONSIDERED LOW OR CAMP STATUS.   

THESE NUMBERS WILL BE CALCULATED BY GRAND PRAIRE AND THE SENTENCED PARTY WILL BE ADVISED OF SUCH THE FIRST MONTH OR SO OF INCARCERATION.   NONE OF THE CONVICTED CAN BE AT THE SAME FACILITY BUT EACH MUST BE HOUSED WITHIN 500 MILES OF THEIR HOME.   THEY JUDGE WILL REQUEST THIS ON THE CRIMINAL JUDGMENT.

THE GUILTY VERDICT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO OVER COME.  THE CONVICTIONS WILL CHANGE THEIR LIVES FOREVER.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

bond

• Elite
« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2022, 03:38:07 PM »
So 36 months turns into 18.

Convictions not changing their lives at all. All or most of them have plenty of money. They always have been and will continue to be self employed. Chris still operating as normal under Hunter. Will it hurt them, yes. Is it changing their lives, no.

I agree Chris Oakes lucky to only get 3--he must have passed on a lot of info-to make that deal with the FBI--because Navarro-who he was supplying along with others--got 5 years and 25MILLION$$$$!!!! Where did they get the $62000 Oakes got fined?? For sure I figured at least over a million$.
I disagree-that it wont change Chris Oakes' Life. He will never be allowed anywhere near a racetrack-banned for life. If he uses his son as a Beard--surely he puts himself and his son in jeopardy as Oakes snr-is now a convicted criminal??   He will have to find a new career. Sounds like a life changing event to me.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal