Author Topic: Doping Vet.Fishman GUILTY  (Read 69838 times)

silent one

• Stakes Horse
Re: Doping Vet.Fishman GUILTY
« Reply #195 on: March 15, 2022, 05:59:50 PM »
SANDALS NO LONGER UNDER INDICTMENT

AS LUC PREDICTED 2 YRS AGO AGO,,

NO JAIL TIME,,,

The following is a statement from Joe Faraldo, Chairman of the Board, the United States Trotting Association

Please allow me to set the record straight regarding a story that originally appeared in the Thoroughbred Daily News entitled “Two Years After Indictments, Where Are They Now”? That piece addressed, among other things, the indictment status of harness trainers Nick Surick and Chris Marino, and leaves the reader with a completely wrong impression. The United States Trotting Association, which has been criticized for deliberately not reporting on these cases, posted a link to the article from the USTA website.

First, the two named individuals were indeed included in the original indictments. In all likelihood, each either made some cooperating deal or simply have indicated that they will plead to those indictments.

When the superseding indictments were later filed, the two individuals need not have been included therein. That does not mean that they are not still under the original indictment, and Court records still show that to be a fact. Those reporting entities seem to have this all wrong, and an incorrect assumption is being made. Lawyers admitted to the Federal bar can check the court records to verify that no dismissal of the original indictments has been filed.

Joe Faraldo, Chairman of the Board, the United States Trotting Association

So, If I read this right, Joe Faraldo is saying Nick Suckdick is either a dirty rat, or guilty.

Sincerely, Silent One

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2022, 08:08:35 PM »
SANDALS NO LONGER UNDER INDICTMENT

AS LUC PREDICTED 2 YRS AGO AGO,,

NO JAIL TIME,,,

The following is a statement from Joe Faraldo, Chairman of the Board, the United States Trotting Association

Please allow me to set the record straight regarding a story that originally appeared in the Thoroughbred Daily News entitled “Two Years After Indictments, Where Are They Now”? That piece addressed, among other things, the indictment status of harness trainers Nick Surick and Chris Marino, and leaves the reader with a completely wrong impression. The United States Trotting Association, which has been criticized for deliberately not reporting on these cases, posted a link to the article from the USTA website.

First, the two named individuals were indeed included in the original indictments. In all likelihood, each either made some cooperating deal or simply have indicated that they will plead to those indictments.

When the superseding indictments were later filed, the two individuals need not have been included therein. That does not mean that they are not still under the original indictment, and Court records still show that to be a fact. Those reporting entities seem to have this all wrong, and an incorrect assumption is being made. Lawyers admitted to the Federal bar can check the court records to verify that no dismissal of the original indictments has been filed.

Joe Faraldo, Chairman of the Board, the United States Trotting Association

So, If I read this right, Joe Faraldo is saying Nick Suckdick is either a dirty rat, or guilty.

Sincerely, Silent One

I think you are correct. I’m surprised Faraldough threw them under the bus.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #197 on: March 16, 2022, 12:15:27 AM »
AGREED.   IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE THAT THE RULE 35 (B) MOTION IS NOT FILED BY THE PROSECUTORS UNTIL THE CASE IS CLOSED TO THE PARTIES OF WHICH THE INFORMANTS HAVE IN FACT TESTIFIED.  THE RULE 35 (B) MOTION MAY CREDIT THE INFORMANTS WITH SHORTER SENTENCES OR EVEN IMMUNITY DEPENDING ON HOW VITAL THE INFO WAS TO THE CASE. THE REASON BEING IS THE PROSECUTORS WANT TO BE SURE THAT IF REQUIRED TO TESTIFY THAT THE INFORMANTS DO IN FACT STATE THE INFORMATION THAT WAS AGREED UPON BETWEEN THE PARTIES.   FURTHER, THERE WILL BE A WEIGHTED VALUE ON HOW IMPORTANT THE TESTIMONY WAS IN FACT IN OBTAINING THE CONVICTION.

IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT THESE FOLKS HAVE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON SOME OF THE FOLKS THAT WERE LISTED SEPARATELY IN OTHER PUBLISHED REPORTS AND THEREFORE THE OUTCOME MAY NOT BE FOR QUITE A WHILE IF THERE ARE ADDITIONAL INDICTMENTS.

THESE ORIGINAL INDICTMENTS ARE SEALED IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE PARTIES OF INTEREST FROM FLEEING THE COUNTRY OR PREPARING IN ADVANCE FOR WHAT IS TO COME.

I HAVE SEEN INDICTMENTS SEALED FOR MANY YEARS SO THIS MAY LINGER WHILE INVESTIGATIONS ARE COMPLETED OR IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT THE ROLE HAS IN FACT BEEN COMPLETED AND ALL CHARGES WILL BE DROPPED.

AS ALWAYS, IT IS 100% UP TO THE JUDGE!!!!!!  THE PLEA AGREEMENTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE BINDING AND THEREFORE THE JUDGE CAN IN FACT DO WHATEVER HE/SHE DECIDES TO DO.   

DO NOT KNOW ANY OF THESE FOLKS BUT THE CASES AND INVESTIGATIONS ARE ONGOING.

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #198 on: March 17, 2022, 02:11:03 AM »
Standardbred trainers Nick Surick and Chris Marino no longer under federal indictment according to the Thoroughbred Daily News.  Will they be back at the Meadowlands soon?

Faraldo explained they are still under the original indictment. They were no longer part of the later filed superseding indictments.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #199 on: March 17, 2022, 11:58:27 AM »
Faraldo explained they are still under the original indictment. They were no longer part of the later filed superseding indictments.

Maybe Luke can call sandals and get us the truth

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #200 on: March 17, 2022, 08:29:56 PM »
scott free?

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #201 on: March 17, 2022, 11:10:35 PM »
I AM NOT A GAMBLING MAN BUT IF I WAS TO GUESS THESE FOLKS WERE INFORMANTS AND WHEN THE CASE IS OVER THEY WILL NOT BE INDICTED.

THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK WILL DICTATE WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM AT THE END OF THE DAY.   THEREFORE, SINCE FOLKS WRITE ABOUT TRAVELING, BUYING HORSES, WEDDINGS, ETC. I FEEL VERY STRONGLY THAT THESE FOLKS ARE NO LONGER GOING TO BE PROSECUTED AND THEIR TESTIMONY MUST OF BEEN NEEDED OR REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO GET THE GUILTY VERDICTS.

I AGREE WITH THE EXPLAINATION BUT THE DEGREE OF FREEDOM TIPS THE HAND THAT THEY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED.

WHEN THESE FOLKS ARE RELEASED OR PROSECUTED ---THAT IS WHEN YOU KNOW THE CASE IS OVER.   FOR NOW, THESE GUYS MOST LIKELY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED EVEN THOUGH THEY MAY BE GUILTY.

THE OVERALL SITUATION WAS A TERRIBLE SITUATION AND MANY HORSES SUFFERED.  MAYBE THE SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS WILL PURSUE THIS CASE IN ORDER TO HELP THE ANIMALSSURVIVE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR.

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2022, 07:14:58 PM »

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2022, 12:08:03 PM »
THE JUICEMAN ENTERS PRISON   91.jzail

https://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/navarro-starts-prison-sentence/

Great news, let’s hope he pays back the 25 million

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2022, 01:19:47 PM »
hope he rots there, then the moment he is to be released, kick whats left of him back to Panama and let them deal with him.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #206 on: July 12, 2022, 09:50:46 AM »
Go to the paulick report and read fishmans client list. INTERESTING !!!
His list is basically anyone and everyone in BOTH GAMES flats or harness!
Wherever your going i came back already!

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #207 on: July 13, 2022, 05:22:05 AM »

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #208 on: July 13, 2022, 09:36:56 AM »
I think he got too easy of a sentence, I wanted the maximum for him
From what I heard prison is not all bad.....apparentl y the showers are great.

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #209 on: July 13, 2022, 10:14:56 AM »
AND, his vet mix is STILL being use as we speak because he got caught on the phone. his juice is still NOT detectable!
Wherever your going i came back already!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal