Author Topic: Jenn Bongiorno thread  (Read 175484 times)

McGIBBS

• Stakes Horse
Re: Jenn Bongiorno thread
« Reply #300 on: February 21, 2018, 05:20:35 PM »
 THIS AGED MARE DONT KNOW WHEN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP OR REALLY LIKES THE PAIN

Croswell Coons

• Open / FFA
« Reply #301 on: February 21, 2018, 05:50:36 PM »

SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHE WANTS TO BE FED AND BIG DADDY KNOWS WHAT IS ON HER MENU. 11.bz :1

AND YOU CAN TELL HER BIG DADDY SAID SO
THEY DONT CALL ME 'BIG DADDY' FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #302 on: February 21, 2018, 06:25:07 PM »
SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHE WANTS TO BE FED AND BIG DADDY KNOWS WHAT IS ON HER MENU. 11.bz :1

AND YOU CAN TELL HER BIG DADDY SAID SO

WHO WOULD WANT THAT BROOMSTICK WITH EYES?

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2018, 06:39:58 PM »
WHO WOULD WANT THAT BROOMSTICK WITH EYES?

AMY THATS A KLASSICK
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #304 on: February 22, 2018, 02:04:21 PM »

As if, CAPS LOCK, that’ll work to play on my psyche and ‘manage’ me in much the same way you manage horsemen possessing of the gall to dare question you and the OHHA.  Set up the narrative that should I answer you back it’s only because I “like pain” and I will suddenly, according to the set-up of your narrative, feel compelled to stop pointing out that you keep posting deflections to avoid answering the perfectly reasonable questions asked of you while I answer every relevant one posed of me, having, again, nothing to hide and no need for pretenses of always being pleasing and accommodating since I don’t frankly give a damn if I’m “liked”. “friended” or “popular”. Only the weak-minded are influenced by those sorts of things.  I’ve always left that behind in favor of having self respect and doing/saying what is called for and right. Another problem with your premise is that it assumes you’re “causing me pain”. Whatever leads you to that incongruent with our respective behavior conclusion?  The indications of this supposed anguish being what exactly? Things like asking for entire threads that are making me uncomfortable to be removed, you mean? Anonymously feigning support not for any position I’ve taken but myself personally – earned or unearned with salient arguments, you mean? Personally attacking my opposition’s irrelevant to the merits of the subject at hand personal appearance, writing, husband… in a racist kind of way because you’re pure garbage, or friends/associates and demonstrating an utter lack of basic character out of desperation, you mean? You mean THOSE kinds of indications of anguish? Ha ha ha ha  Hilarious!
 Of course it’s always possible that YOU were the “ AGED MARE” not knowing “when to shut the fuck up” or “really liking pain” to whom you were referring in all CAPS LOCK, as if screaming into your keyboard, and not me, I will concede. Because as I outlined above, the indications do seem to support that you very well may have been. I cannot argue with that. Now, if you don’t mind. Answer the questions that were raised by things you yourself said. It might be easy to forget about those, what with all of this subterfuge, but no. I remember them clearly. Do you need them repeated or can you handle finding where they were posed?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #305 on: February 22, 2018, 02:06:19 PM »
As if, CAPS LOCK, that’ll work to play on my psyche and ‘manage’ me in much the same way you manage horsemen possessing of the gall to dare question you and the OHHA.  Set up the narrative that should I answer you back it’s only because I “like pain” and I will suddenly, according to the set-up of your narrative, feel compelled to stop pointing out that you keep posting deflections to avoid answering the perfectly reasonable questions asked of you while I answer every relevant one posed of me, having, again, nothing to hide and no need for pretenses of always being pleasing and accommodating since I don’t frankly give a damn if I’m “liked”. “friended” or “popular”. Only the weak-minded are influenced by those sorts of things.  I’ve always left that behind in favor of having self respect and doing/saying what is called for and right. Another problem with your premise is that it assumes you’re “causing me pain”. Whatever leads you to that incongruent with our respective behavior conclusion?  The indications of this supposed anguish being what exactly? Things like asking for entire threads that are making me uncomfortable to be removed, you mean? Anonymously feigning support not for any position I’ve taken but myself personally – earned or unearned with salient arguments, you mean? Personally attacking my opposition’s irrelevant to the merits of the subject at hand personal appearance, writing, husband… in a racist kind of way because you’re pure garbage, or friends/associates and demonstrating an utter lack of basic character out of desperation, you mean? You mean THOSE kinds of indications of anguish? Ha ha ha ha  Hilarious!
 Of course it’s always possible that YOU were the “ AGED MARE” not knowing “when to shut the fuck up” or “really liking pain” to whom you were referring in all CAPS LOCK, as if screaming into your keyboard, and not me, I will concede. Because as I outlined above, the indications do seem to support that you very well may have been. I cannot argue with that. Now, if you don’t mind. Answer the questions that were raised by things you yourself said. It might be easy to forget about those, what with all of this subterfuge, but no. I remember them clearly. Do you need them repeated or can you handle finding where they were posed?

MY GAWD U CAN TAKE SOME AIR

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #306 on: February 22, 2018, 02:22:09 PM »
MY GAWD U CAN TAKE SOME AIR

^^^Deflection^^^

Answer the questions.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #307 on: February 22, 2018, 02:31:36 PM »
^^^Deflection^^^

Answer the questions.

WHAT QUESTIONS? YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE I READ ALL YOUR GARBAGE? WHO HAS THAT KINDA TIME?

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #308 on: February 22, 2018, 02:59:38 PM »
Dear God,

I don't ask for much, but if you could ask these double bagger, over the hill, no longer relevant women to take their childish
cat fight to Denny's or McDonalds, I'd appreciate it.  No wonder Billy Graham chose to die.....enough already.

Your humble ex horseman
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #309 on: February 22, 2018, 03:19:55 PM »
Dear God,

I don't ask for much, but if you could ask these double bagger, over the hill, no longer relevant women to take their childish
cat fight to Denny's or McDonalds, I'd appreciate it.  No wonder Billy Graham chose to die.....enough already.

Your humble ex horseman

I STILL GET PLENTY MISTER

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #310 on: February 22, 2018, 05:04:54 PM »
Plenty of what and where......I need meds just got a nasty picture.....ughhh
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #311 on: February 22, 2018, 08:07:51 PM »
No words can describe my happiness right now! Welcome to #JBRacing

EVENIN OF PLEASURE

JBO GOT A REAL NICE HORSE FROM CANADA.

She is doing something right!!!!!!!!

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #312 on: February 22, 2018, 09:16:36 PM »
No words can describe my happiness right now! Welcome to #JBRacing

EVENIN OF PLEASURE

JBO GOT A REAL NICE HORSE FROM CANADA.

She is doing something right!!!!!!!!

Burke had him before going to Cullen

So I guess similar situation/owners?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #313 on: February 22, 2018, 10:12:49 PM »
WHAT QUESTIONS? YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE I READ ALL YOUR GARBAGE? WHO HAS THAT KINDA TIME?

Scroll up, maybe? And yes, I do. Why else would you be getting flustered? I mean, haven't you always essentially told me to fuck off when I busted you disingenuously contradicting yourself in message board posts that you couldn't backpedal, lie, delete or manipulate your way out of? And what you're really afraid of is my revealing the conversation between yourself and Belcher I overheard here on this widely read forum. So, yes...I expect you are pretty stressed out and pouring over every word with your finger poised on the trigger.

Thanks for confirming it that I was so right about your identity with that picture though. lol I can spot you from a mile away by this time.  73cv.2 And didn't you know that your opinions as a woman are only as valuable as your attractiveness to people in a patriarchy that you do everything you can to reinforce, exploit and impose on other women? I wonder why I would think you're a piece of shit and stupid...

Shadow Wave

• Top Claimer
« Reply #314 on: March 27, 2018, 02:36:18 PM »

Hate to bring this back up but last night at Yonkers, there was a horse in the 11th race named Bella Ragaza.  The horse is trained by Jen and has been for several months. The horse won two in a row several weeks ago driven by Joe. I just happened to notice under the spotter's comments, he said "well trained", talk about publicity.  I have never in all my years in this business heard a partisan comment like that before.  Wonder what that cost.        :P

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    Today at 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal