Author Topic: Jenn Bongiorno thread  (Read 175500 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Jenn Bongiorno thread
« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2018, 07:14:11 PM »
Kind of like asserting one's "need" to postulate correctness is? "Cunty": highly objectionable; unneeded.

A WORD THAT SUITS YOUR VOCABULARY, WHILE OTHERS REFRAIN FROM ITS USEAGE  AS IT, OF ITSELF,IS HIGHLY OBJECTIONABLE AND UNNEEDED...IF WE PLAY BY YOUR RULES OF COURSE. PLEASE CORRECT ME AGAIN. I NEED GUIDANCE 73cv.2

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2018, 07:44:00 PM »
A WORD THAT SUITS YOUR VOCABULARY, WHILE OTHERS REFRAIN FROM ITS USEAGE  AS IT, OF ITSELF,IS HIGHLY OBJECTIONABLE AND UNNEEDED...IF WE PLAY BY YOUR RULES OF COURSE. PLEASE CORRECT ME AGAIN. I NEED GUIDANCE 73cv.2

The word itself is fine; it's the fussiness of others, mostly in the backwards and uptight States of America the "free", that supposedly makes it so objectionable and unneeded.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2018, 07:45:28 PM »
The word itself is fine; it's the fussiness of others, mostly in the backwards and uptight States of America the "free", that supposedly makes it so objectionable and unneeded.

IM NOT IN MISSISSIPPI OR ALABAMA AND I DONT PLAY THE BANJO EITHER
SORRY....ENOUGH ABOUT YOU, NOW LETS TALK ABOUT JEN SOME MORE....
THANKS FOR PUMMELLING ME ON THE SUBJECTS AT HAND AT ANY RATE tmbz1 I'M NOT OBJECTIVE, AND QUITE SIMPLY, JUST OBNOXIOUS. FORGIVE ME
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 07:49:08 PM by Fatboy »

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2018, 07:52:38 PM »
IM NOT IN MISSISSIPPI OR ALABAMA AND I DONT PLAY THE BANJO EITHER
SORRY....ENOUGH ABOUT YOU, NOW LETS TALK ABOUT JEN SOME MORE....
THANKS FOR PUMMELLING ME ON THE SUBJECTS AT HAND AT ANY RATE tmbz1 I'M NOT OBJECTIVE, AND QUITE SIMPLY, JUST OBNOXIOUS. FORGIVE ME

No problem, happy to oblige.  ;D

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2018, 09:53:14 PM »
Well I do hope you weren't around when your parents were sticking their hands up patients ASSES!! This is a whole different ANIMAL! (pun intended)
Kids of horsemen & women are always around the barn. And guess what, THEY LEARN STUFF!! PERIOD!
Most of your Drivers & Trainers are from 2nd, 3rd, 4th Generations Ect.....
Did you even think about what you TYPED here.

11.dt :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Jens dad was expelled from the sport for what 10 years for drugging up a lot of horses you are right she apparently learned a few things from her dad thanks for pointing out the apple don't fall far from the tree
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

pccwsc2

• Top Claimer
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2018, 10:02:48 PM »
And burke, besides sucking his head pole.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2018, 10:08:40 PM »
Jens dad was expelled from the sport for what 10 years for drugging up a lot of horses you are right she apparently learned a few things from her dad thanks for pointing out the apple don't fall far from the tree

Sorry, that one isn’t valid either. All you have there is an assumption about her father that doesn’t actually say anything about her.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/10/Ad-Hominem-Guilt-by-Association

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2018, 10:23:59 PM »
Sorry, that one isn’t valid either. All you have there is an assumption about her father that doesn’t actually say anything about her.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/10/Ad-Hominem-Guilt-by-Association

Why are you responding to a thread I made in reference to zooming by where they said Jen is from a family of horseman when for the better part of Jens life her dad was not allowed to train horses in any state get a life bro and stay jelly
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2018, 10:28:54 PM »
who trains her horses?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2018, 11:01:38 PM »
Why are you responding to a thread I made in reference to zooming by where they said Jen is from a family of horseman when for the better part of Jens life her dad was not allowed to train horses in any state get a life bro and stay jelly

First of all, you made the thread that says nothing about it being limited to a particular audience or only in reference to anything or anyone in particular? You did? Well fancy that. You still are arguing nonsense nevertheless, bro. Don’t view it as an embarrassment  but an opportunity to learn something new, improve your reasoning skills, ethics and keep the jelly…Er, I mean bullshit to a minimum.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2018, 01:11:20 AM »
hey lesbian what's up with all the big words?????

Croswell Coons

• Open / FFA
« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2018, 09:08:28 AM »
hey lesbian what's up with all the big words?????

LIKE MOST BROADS IN HARNESS RACING, SHE NEEDS TO BE SEEN AND NOT HEARD,  THIS INDUSTRY WAS MADE BY MEN, THE BROADS KNEW THEIR PLACE WAS AT HOME DOING CHORES,WASHING MY COLORS, SHINING MY BOOTS, MAKING HOT FOOD FOR THE STABLE HANDS THEN ALONG CAME OPRAH AND ALL THESE WOMEN START THINKING THEY ARE MANS EQUALS, EVEN BEA WOULDNT HAVE BEEN QUEEN SHIT WITHOUT CHARLIE. TODAYS WOMEN WANT TO CALL THE SHOTS WITHOUT DOING THE DIRTY WORK. THANK GOD THAT BROAD DIDNT WIN THE WHITE HOUSE OR GOD HELP US ALL. LOOK AT THAT DANICA BROAD IN NASCAR, THERE TO MAKE A FEW BUCKS, BUT SHE DIDNT WIN SHIT.  BUT ONE THING ABOUT DANICA... AND THAT JENN CHICK

AND YOU CAN TELL HER, AND THE Ms Oh my god chick

THAT BIG DADDY sAID SO
THEY DONT CALL ME 'BIG DADDY' FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2018, 11:10:33 AM »
I know a few trainers whos wife's cooked up a little more then a hot suppah for the help  11.bz :1 11.tb 11.a 11.tfk 19z.az 51za.brod O0

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2018, 12:06:50 PM »
She is taking the game to new heights . love the smile and that tight ass honestly , makes going to the paddock alot better.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2018, 12:45:03 PM »
She is taking the game to new heights . love the smile and that tight ass honestly , makes going to the paddock alot better.

Maybe you should talk pants into going back to Yonkers and freehold then you can stare at his wife and JENN both

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal