Author Topic: Does Blutarsky / Sweet / Trigger / Michael Peterelli have a job?  (Read 147 times)

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1137
Does Blutarsky / Sweet / Trigger / Michael Peterelli have a job?

Posting 24/7/365 on Horseplop does not allow much time for work.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3231
Does Blutarsky / Sweet / Trigger / Michael Peterelli have a job?

Posting 24/7/365 on Horseplop does not allow much time for work.
this guy's never had a job just ask Tommy Merton who came to the rescue

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4892
Could be retired and not need a job.  No life is more like it.   tmbz1

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1137
Could be retired and not need a job.  No life is more like it.   tmbz1

Retired? It still lives in it's Mother's basement.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4611
Retired? It still lives in it's Mother's basement.

kenny should be banded for being stupit

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13131
If there was a basement in SOFL I'd make it my office and master bedroom  ngc3

The lower I go the more I feel I belong!   >:D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2264
I I I

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 05:05:33 PM
  • Trigger: OMG shmoowiggles and company you pulled it off, Mike is down to only 7.3K members  ngc3 where is FATSO and the gang going to celebrate, Wan Bo Buffet  ngc3  Enjoy your diahreah  tmbz1
    Today at 04:56:14 PM
  • wiggles44: Michaela won’t like that comment Mike.  :)
    Today at 04:32:56 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 :o ngc3 :o ngc3 Shmiggles keep up the whatever your useless as Calhoun's 1" nigga penis  ;D
    Today at 03:46:52 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Calm down Fuckface
    Today at 03:46:40 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:42:06 PM
  • Trigger: Inbetween hating, lying, smearing, doxing and and other shit that when Mike's ready he's going to fuck your asshole into a canyon with payback  ngc3
    Today at 03:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: Take a shit Driggles  ngc3
    Today at 03:26:45 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal