Author Topic: Does Blutarsky / Sweet / Trigger / Michael Peterelli have a job?  (Read 163 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1137
Does Blutarsky / Sweet / Trigger / Michael Peterelli have a job?

Posting 24/7/365 on Horseplop does not allow much time for work.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3231
Does Blutarsky / Sweet / Trigger / Michael Peterelli have a job?

Posting 24/7/365 on Horseplop does not allow much time for work.
this guy's never had a job just ask Tommy Merton who came to the rescue

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4892
Could be retired and not need a job.  No life is more like it.   tmbz1

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1137
Could be retired and not need a job.  No life is more like it.   tmbz1

Retired? It still lives in it's Mother's basement.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4611
Retired? It still lives in it's Mother's basement.

kenny should be banded for being stupit

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13131
If there was a basement in SOFL I'd make it my office and master bedroom  ngc3

The lower I go the more I feel I belong!   >:D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2264
I I I

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Giving money to Plopsters to smear someone has got to be one of the sickest things I ever heard on Polp!
    Today at 05:22:53 PM
  • Trigger: We fucking knew what we see, and the escalation but in the know relaible ploppers have confirmed.  It ties a bow on this crime.
    Today at 05:22:29 PM
  • dougie: I just heard about that Trig. Thst's so sad.....
    Today at 05:17:21 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO is handing out greenbacks to hurt Mike, if you ain't getting dollars in your paw, you're a fucking fool.  We know who his top dogs are...taint - "All hail"...G, wiggles, step right up  ngc3
    Today at 05:13:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 05:05:33 PM
  • Trigger: OMG shmoowiggles and company you pulled it off, Mike is down to only 7.3K members  ngc3 where is FATSO and the gang going to celebrate, Wan Bo Buffet  ngc3  Enjoy your diahreah  tmbz1
    Today at 04:56:14 PM
  • wiggles44: Michaela won’t like that comment Mike.  :)
    Today at 04:32:56 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 :o ngc3 :o ngc3 Shmiggles keep up the whatever your useless as Calhoun's 1" nigga penis  ;D
    Today at 03:46:52 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal