Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics (Read 432 times)
Kole Hanover
and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
PucksnHorses
Stakes Horse
Posts: 723
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
«
Reply #15 on:
Today
at 06:42:48 PM »
Going with a price play in the 4th. #3 to win and 3/15 ex
Logged
LUCPARK
Living Legend
Posts: 57894
HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
«
Reply #16 on:
Today
at 06:55:27 PM »
Lyin eyes
Race four
Logged
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE
PucksnHorses
Stakes Horse
Posts: 723
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
«
Reply #17 on:
Today
at 07:02:46 PM »
nice pick, he raced huge, I thought he was done at the half
Logged
LUCPARK
Living Legend
Posts: 57894
HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
«
Reply #18 on:
Today
at 07:18:49 PM »
I’m going with my friend Ronnie Robert’s horse
Race 5
Two horse
6 will be tough to beat
Logged
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE
LUCPARK
Living Legend
Posts: 57894
HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
«
Reply #19 on:
Today
at 07:36:09 PM »
Erv wins race six
With either
Crystal or redice
I like redice
Logged
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE
PucksnHorses
Stakes Horse
Posts: 723
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
«
Reply #20 on:
Today
at 07:44:30 PM »
Going with Gladden in the 6th, 5 over 67
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
shout out
Sound off !
Kirby's Ace
:
I can believe the head up the ass part..But GMA..Nope!
Today
at 07:01:55 PM
Trigger
:
I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat
Today
at 06:56:01 PM
Trigger
:
I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit
Today
at 06:45:38 PM
JT
:
Today
at 06:43:30 PM
Trigger
:
What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt
Today
at 06:38:38 PM
Trigger
:
Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial
Today
at 06:31:29 PM
Trigger
:
Can you prove he is clean? - Kenny
Today
at 06:21:52 PM
JT
:
Do not pass go!! Do not collect $200!!
Today
at 06:07:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal