Author Topic: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics  (Read 455 times)

Indian24, JT (+ 2 Hidden) and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 724
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:42:48 PM »
Going with a price play in the 4th. #3 to win and 3/15 ex

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57894
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
« Reply #16 on: Today at 06:55:27 PM »
Lyin eyes

Race four
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 724
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
« Reply #17 on: Today at 07:02:46 PM »
nice pick, he raced huge, I thought he was done at the half

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57894
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
« Reply #18 on: Today at 07:18:49 PM »
I’m going with my friend Ronnie Robert’s horse
Race 5

Two horse

6 will be tough to beat
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57894
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
« Reply #19 on: Today at 07:36:09 PM »
Erv wins race six

With either

Crystal or redice

I like redice

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 724
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
« Reply #20 on: Today at 07:44:30 PM »
Going with Gladden in the 6th, 5 over 67

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 724
Re: hooiserpark SUPERNIGHT tonight,,post your pics
« Reply #21 on: Today at 07:56:42 PM »
You can have all the detention barns you want, but when a driver can just move over to let his stablemate win, it just doesn't matter

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I'm booked...Howard Stern paying me an appearance fee  ngc3 But he can't have the Misfits, nope they're ours, you too Kirby we own plop Misfits rights to you  ngc3
    Today at 07:49:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can believe the head up the ass part..But GMA..Nope!  ngc3
    Today at 07:01:55 PM
  • Trigger: I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:01 PM
  • Trigger: I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit  tmbz1
    Today at 06:45:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3
    Today at 06:43:30 PM
  • Trigger: What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt  ngc3
    Today at 06:38:38 PM
  • Trigger: Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial  ngc3  11.bz
    Today at 06:31:29 PM
  • Trigger: Can you prove he is clean? - Kenny  ngc3
    Today at 06:21:52 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal