Author Topic: Larry Rolla well being?  (Read 1265 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3165
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2026, 06:03:17 PM »
And you're scared to death of me, as you should be.....PUSSY
why should I be scared to death of you? I wanna hear this one....

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3165
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2026, 06:05:22 PM »
And you're scared to death of me, as you should be.....PUSSY
why should I be afraid of a lowlife racist? Do you realize everything you touch turns to shit

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12996
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2026, 06:05:28 PM »
why should I be scared to death of you? I wanna hear this one....

boo  :o

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3165
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2026, 06:11:03 PM »

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12996
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2026, 06:12:51 PM »
mike come on answer.

Ask your therapist, it's because you are...you're a twitchy nervous bitch  ngc3 lies incessantly because your life is shit and the truth is bad and dull  ngc3

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2634
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2026, 06:21:05 PM »
Like many people in the sport/business, I know Larry a long time-----and for those in the sport/business, everyone knows who Larry was and what he did. When he was training, with his owners-----he was slick, a very good salesman, a good talker, hustler, etc., from day one. As far as the rest of his doings, sure, we all know. I wasn't a fan of his back then, but l don't wish him harm or ill will today. He was who he was, and he is who he is. But what about the countless others and what they did? Do people talk about Ben Webster the same way? Joe Marsh Jr.? Buddy Gilmour? Mike Lachance? I never heard people wishing them dead. This sport and business has been riddled with this type of thing from time immemorial. So people wish Larry Rolla ill will? Wish him dead? This doesn't speak to Larry Rolla and his misdeeds. It speaks to the people who wish this on him.

That being the case, just like many of these people who did these things-----and I've seen it-----Larry shows up to industry events at the track or wherever, and he is welcomed with open arms by people in the sport and business. I wonder if Mike Petrelli can say the same thing. Oh, no, that's right, he doesn't care.
I met Larry Rolla as a teenager when he was on the Monticello Raceway Track softball team. They played all the local bungalow colonies, including ours. I believe he was their team's pitcher. Lou Gigante played 3rd base. And while I have read many bad things that he did in harness racing, i'm sure he's not the only one whose cheated. As you have said here. I'm a believer in "karma", so I won't wish bad on him. There's little doubt he's a self-admitted cheat. So I understand the hate. It's so sad how he will be remembered by so many harness racing.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2792
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2026, 06:32:01 PM »
I met Larry Rolla as a teenager when he was on the Monticello Raceway Track softball team. They played all the local bungalow colonies, including ours. I believe he was their team's pitcher. Lou Gigante played 3rd base. And while I have read many bad things that he did in harness racing, i'm sure he's not the only one whose cheated. As you have said here. I'm a believer in "karma", so I won't wish bad on him. There's little doubt he's a self-admitted cheat. So I understand the hate. It's so sad how he will be remembered by so many harness racing.

I respectfully disagree about how he'll be remembered, specifically by people in the sport and business. Yes, you are right, there's not little doubt-----there's zero doubt. Not up for discussion. The hate is only coming from people here. You think that matters? Good luck to all the people who wish him dead, wish him harm, ill will, etc. Unlike many others, Larry has admitted his misdeeds. Good for him. Should he get an award? Absolutely not. Of course he's not the only one who cheated. How he'll be remembered? Where? By people in the sport and industry? Or by people here? How he'll be remembered by people here-----by the people who wish him dead-----yeah, right, that's important.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2634
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2026, 06:41:54 PM »
I respectfully disagree about how he'll be remembered, specifically by people in the sport and business. Yes, you are right, there's not little doubt-----there's zero doubt. Not up for discussion. The hate is only coming from people here. You think that matters? Good luck to all the people who wish him dead, wish him harm, ill will, etc. Unlike many others, Larry has admitted his misdeeds. Good for him. Should he get an award? Absolutely not. Of course he's not the only one who cheated. How he'll be remembered? Where? By people in the sport and industry? Or by people here? How he'll be remembered by people here-----by the people who wish him dead-----yeah, right, that's important.
It's been many years since those softball days, so I will defer to your opinion. I'm not sure if he cares a "whit" about Horseplop or how he'll be remembered on here. Many here have stated as "gamblers", his cheating affected many results of races over the years. And I think people who cheat in any sport that allows gambling is a criminal act. But so many do it. So, I will never wish bad on him. Or any other for that matter.

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5817
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2026, 07:42:03 PM »
Comparing Rolla's decade long race fixing to the others is disingenuous at best.
Larry's game caused the death of one jocky. The brutal beating of others . One beaten so bad he left the industry for religion.  Not to mention one retired jock taking an 11 year bid to keep Larry out of the joint.
 Much more violence and intimidation.  Larry tries to distance himself blaming it all on that gorilla he started out with at Lincoln Downs.
How does any of this compare to , Mike Lachance or Butch Dokey?

Lar4400

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 241
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2026, 07:43:14 PM »
Back to the initial question?
Does anyone know if he’s ok being that he has not done his podcast in over 2 weeks now?
I’ve developed a liking after listening to his story and accepting that he has fully confessed all of his wrong doings. We must forgive, I trust that all of us have made many mistakes that we pray to be forgiven for.
Wishing a dying man ill is despicable.

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5817
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2026, 08:31:48 PM »
I listened a little to his last podcast. He is definitely slower and tires easily.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2792
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Larry Rolla well being?
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2026, 10:27:21 PM »
Back to the initial question?
Does anyone know if he’s ok being that he has not done his podcast in over 2 weeks now?
I’ve developed a liking after listening to his story and accepting that he has fully confessed all of his wrong doings. We must forgive, I trust that all of us have made many mistakes that we pray to be forgiven for.
Wishing a dying man ill is despicable.

I did not hear it firsthand from him, but I think over the summer he gave some updates on his current battle with cancer. He was getting treatment although I don't know the details. A friend of mine spoke with him directly in July and that's about what he said.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: How's halle berry  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:56:17 PM
  • Trigger: King of all faggots Calhoun  :1
    October 07, 2026, 06:54:44 PM
  • Calhoun: full blown ShitPost Fest
    October 07, 2026, 06:31:41 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike
    October 07, 2026, 06:24:23 PM
  • Trigger: G likes a little dildo action in his bum when the boys are slamming away on his lady fam  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:15:20 PM
  • G: I wonder if his roommates know he's a racist
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:31 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:25 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman2 said - game set match but nothing from wiggles  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal