The Exporter and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pls stop texting me in messages I can’t delete your accounts So many people are fckin slow or retardd
i go along wit the retarded part
what Mike?
i will do my best
Nobody named "Sakit" at Ford's farm, nor ever was...
Hey Dingus, Here's your answer ABOVE
The phrase "sakit harness racing" refers to an online controversy and forum discussion within the harness racing community regarding an individual associated with the pseudonym "Sakit" and licensed harness horse trainer Joseph Guarino (Joseph C. Guarino Jr.).The connection stems from discussions on the horse racing forum Horseplop.com:• The Pseudonym Controversy: In threads such as "Calhoun & JOSEPH Sakit G" and "Calhoun's Retribution," forum users debated the true identity of a poster using the handle "Sakit," accusing the account of being operated by or connected to Joseph Guarino.• Joseph Guarino's Background: Joseph Guarino is a licensed harness racehorse trainer who has faced regulatory actions from racing authorities. Notably, his training license was previously revoked following violations of the trainer's responsibility rule when horses under his care tested positive for prohibited substances (such as mepivicaine metabolites).
I was informed privately that I have the wrong person so I removed the info