Author Topic: The White House grocery bill  (Read 222 times)

andrew and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27250
The White House grocery bill
« on: Today at 12:47:02 AM »
NO GRIFTING HERE ❌ When the Obamas moved into the White House, one of the first things that surprised Michelle was the grocery bill.
The First Lady had assumed the government covered meals. It does not.
The First Family was expected to pay for all of their own food, and the White House kitchen staff operated like a very high-end personal catering service.
So when a peach or a piece of fruit got ordered that fell slightly outside the normal household budget, the itemized bill came back and it was, to put it plainly, staggering.
The First Lady later joked on Jimmy Kimmel Live that she had to warn Barack “not to express enjoyment of anything”… until she knew the price.
But underneath the humor was a real adjustment.
She’d come from a tight South Side Chicago home — raised in a cramped apartment by a dad who worked at the city water filtration plant and a mom who stayed home.
Her family had managed carefully and gratefully with what they had.
Suddenly she was in the most famous house in the world, but still watching what she spent. And she thought that was right.
She told Kimmel plainly that the Obamas should not be “mooching off taxpayers.”
When America was great, that’s how our leaders thought
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3720
Re: The White House grocery bill
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:43:59 AM »
I don't weigh in on the political roundtable much anymore
John and Andrew got it covered
But I just have to say that..
The sight of and the sound of MICHAEL Obama makes me want to puke ngc3
Miss or should I say Mr. Obama..
"For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country"
I thank God everyday I was born here 46fzlag
It doesn't matter the political party in charge.
You should always be proud to be an American to quote Lee Greenwood
Pompous, arrogant piece of crap ngc3

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27250
Re: The White House grocery bill
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:44:58 AM »
I don't weigh in on the political roundtable much anymore
John and Andrew got it covered
But I just have to say that..
The sight of and the sound of MICHAEL Obama makes me want to puke ngc3
Miss or should I say Mr. Obama..
"For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country"
I thank God everyday I was born here 46fzlag
It doesn't matter the political party in charge.
You should always be proud to be an American to quote Lee Greenwood
Pompous, arrogant piece of crap ngc3


Thank you for your support of my thread.
What’s to be proud of today?
A POTUS who falls asleep more than Biden!
Mocking people doing their jobs!
Ruining the military
Disrupting world wide trade
Starting a war in Iran
Too much more to list here!

I’ll post a response!
Melania on an Einstein visa?? ngc3 ngc3
This says it all!

Please define pompous, arrogant crap and who you’re referencing!

Thank you!!

Bonus coverage-easy to see who is more liked in America 2026!

The Obama’s by a landslide!!
« Last Edit: Today at 10:00:06 AM by rainman2 »
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3720
Re: The White House grocery bill
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:53:52 AM »
Thank you for your support of my thread.
I’ll post a response!
Melania on an Einstein visa?? ngc3 ngc3
This says it all!

Please define pompous, arrogant crap and who you’re referencing!

Thank you!!
I am not a huge fan of Melania either
Although she is much more attractive then Mr. Obama  ngc3
Pompous and arrogant..the Obama's
They lied for 8 straight years while in office
They think they are "above" any kind of scrutiny
Michael I mean Michelle saying how much she despised this country until her husband became President. The ACA was and is a farce.
I already know your response so I will rebute that now ngc3
Trump is a complete arrogant windbag ngc3
I know that, but I support his policies except for the Iran war
That has derailed his 2nd term.
Republicans will get wiped out in November.
Continued good luck with your horses tmbz1

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27250
Re: The White House grocery bill
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:08:55 AM »
I am not a huge fan of Melania either
Although she is much more attractive then Mr. Obama  ngc3
Pompous and arrogant..the Obama's
They lied for 8 straight years while in office
They think they are "above" any kind of scrutiny
Michael I mean Michelle saying how much she despised this country until her husband became President. The ACA was and is a farce.
I already know your response so I will rebute that now ngc3
Trump is a complete arrogant windbag ngc3
I know that, but I support his policies except for the Iran war
That has derailed his 2nd term.
Republicans will get wiped out in November.
Continued good luck with your horses tmbz1

Trump has lied also!!  Proven by fact check many times over!?
What good policies?
Oops, making nato pay their fair share was good.
Not many others though!
Pompous and arrogant on the obama’s? ngc3
Trump goes way beyond this!
Big difference between Obama and Trump-1 can banter constructively and get his point across and 1 can’t without being vile, and nasty!  Big difference of perception of what kind of person you are!!
Windbag is a polite term!
When picking your mate-different strokes for different folks!!

Thank you for polite banter and wishing me well with the horses!
Harrisburg in a month.  Another one?  Who knows??
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3720
Re: The White House grocery bill
« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:29:38 AM »
Trump has lied also!!  Proven by fact check many times over!?
What good policies?
Oops, making nato pay their fair share was good.
Not many others though!
Pompous and arrogant on the obama’s? ngc3
Trump goes way beyond this!
Big difference between Obama and Trump-1 can banter constructively and get his point across and 1 can’t without being vile, and nasty!  Big difference of perception of what kind of person you are!!
Windbag is a polite term!
When picking your mate-different strokes for different folks!!

Thank you for polite banter and wishing me well with the horses!
Harrisburg in a month.  Another one?  Who knows??
"What good policies"

Tax cuts, no tax on ot, no tax on tips, no tax on SS,closing the border, deporting thugs out of our country, protecting our 2nd amendment rights, a booming stock market which helps most Americans, Venezuela , a massive influx in military recruitment, increased spending by other NATO countries, no men in women's sports
I could go all day, but I have tracks to handicap  ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4458
Re: The White House grocery bill
« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:11:39 PM »

Thank you for your support of my thread.
What’s to be proud of today?
A POTUS who falls asleep more than Biden!
Mocking people doing their jobs!
Ruining the military
Disrupting world wide trade
Starting a war in Iran
Too much more to list here!

I’ll post a response!
Melania on an Einstein visa?? ngc3 ngc3
This says it all!

Please define pompous, arrogant crap and who you’re referencing!

Thank you!!

Bonus coverage-easy to see who is more liked in America 2026!

The Obama’s by a landslide!!

 ngc3//E D M///TDS///51 101///

you are an absolute fuckin idiot///if you arent proud than fuckin move loser

thats right vile and nasty

reading stupid shit deserves it

here we go agsin 'the war in iran///been thru this 100x but stup wont even think what is really happening in the REAL WORLD

sad fkn dude

btw, you have skipped over for 2 days

alias

 91zca.1

SRP22

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: The White House grocery bill
« Reply #7 on: Today at 05:36:19 PM »
NO GRIFTING HERE ❌ When the Obamas moved into the White House, one of the first things that surprised Michelle was the grocery bill.
The First Lady had assumed the government covered meals. It does not.
The First Family was expected to pay for all of their own food, and the White House kitchen staff operated like a very high-end personal catering service.
So when a peach or a piece of fruit got ordered that fell slightly outside the normal household budget, the itemized bill came back and it was, to put it plainly, staggering.
The First Lady later joked on Jimmy Kimmel Live that she had to warn Barack “not to express enjoyment of anything”… until she knew the price.
But underneath the humor was a real adjustment.
She’d come from a tight South Side Chicago home — raised in a cramped apartment by a dad who worked at the city water filtration plant and a mom who stayed home.
Her family had managed carefully and gratefully with what they had.
Suddenly she was in the most famous house in the world, but still watching what she spent. And she thought that was right.
She told Kimmel plainly that the Obamas should not be “mooching off taxpayers.”
When America was great, that’s how our leaders thought

One of the all-time greats in Obama  vs a corrupt  pedo whi is easily the all-time worst

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Have some water Mike #2
    Today at 07:02:15 PM
  • Trigger: Two plop faggots, turned into bitches, I mean Chihuahua Cock and G have more juice than you two here  ;D
    Today at 06:56:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby let's find out where Calhoun is going to be next, I promise I'll show since he always does  ngc3
    Today at 06:55:53 PM
  • Trigger: Mispells his own shit
    Today at 06:46:08 PM
  • Trigger: Ace*
    Today at 06:45:50 PM
  • Trigger: Ac
    Today at 06:45:45 PM
  • Trigger: I'm Kirby's Sce dildo extroidinaire  tmbz1 73cv.2 ;D
    Today at 06:45:39 PM
  • Trigger: ohhhhh  ngc3
    Today at 06:45:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal