Author Topic: 40 Years Ago When I Lived And Breathed The Sport....  (Read 802 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7664
Re: 40 Years Ago When I Lived And Breathed The Sport....
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2026, 10:41:30 AM »
Take a picture of you and "everybody" (a handful of harness crooks and scum  ngc3) should be easy you lie fucking every day over the course of a month that you had lunch with them. ngc3

That's Mike's pic you asshole, where's yours...never, because you're ugly!  ;D

Here are pictures of G at his house in Goshen, the babies he bought at the prestigious Goshen Yearling Sale "13,500 average 😂" and outside his barn at the prestigious Ford Training Center.


















































Very nice.  ngc3
He's pissed I did more in harness racing by age 20 than he can make up on Horseplop.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3744
Re: 40 Years Ago When I Lived And Breathed The Sport....
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2026, 10:47:20 AM »
Here are pictures of G at his house in Goshen, the babies he bought at the prestigious Goshen Yearling Sale "13,500 average 😂" and outside his barn at the prestigious Ford Training Center.


















































Very nice.  ngc3
He's pissed I did more in harness racing by age 20 than he can make up on Horseplop.
Nice pictures ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7664
Re: 40 Years Ago When I Lived And Breathed The Sport....
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2026, 11:33:34 PM »
Reminder, in just one post where I included one little article about myself from 40 years ago I shown proof that I accomplished more in the game as a child than 99% of the bullshit posters here. Why haven't they posted anything backing what they've TYPED??? They all win races, make money, live it up, blah blah blah. Not one name of a horse, not one picture, NEVER expose who they are. And we all know why now don't we???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

So on that note....
SHOW US THE PROOF CHICKEN SHITS!!!! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
As a KID... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1413
Re: 40 Years Ago When I Lived And Breathed The Sport....
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2026, 11:48:11 PM »
Incredible that I finally found this while looking for pics of Steve Neuhaus' mom at GHT when she was marshall, even my ex if they existed. And finally the old little article John Bruen Sr. did about me when I was taking care of Historic Track and had a barn of mostly young horses. What makes me laugh is him saying after what he witnessed me doing that GHT needs more people like me in the sport....and here I am.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3




TRUTH and FACTS go a long way.
Despite a conspiracy (popular word these days) to discredit you with the same stale., repetitive and irrelevant comments, you''ve actually shown restraint.
Keep doing what you're doing-the sport needs you and people like you.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Door yes, your mousehole, no.
    October 03, 2026, 11:50:19 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can you fit thru the front door?
    October 03, 2026, 11:41:41 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: "gonna"  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    October 03, 2026, 11:28:17 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby you know how to tie a noose knot   ngc3
    October 03, 2026, 11:03:15 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby which Flanagan's do you eat out of their dumpster?  ngc3
    October 03, 2026, 10:59:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Of
    October 03, 2026, 10:57:07 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Lot of that in you're area. But eh. Whatevers your cup if tea!
    October 03, 2026, 10:56:46 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: You have moved on  :1
    October 03, 2026, 10:55:45 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal