Author Topic: Should racism be tolerated on this website?  (Read 434 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3105
Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« on: October 02, 2026, 10:26:17 AM »
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3


Mike/sweet you have reached a new low! You know we all come on here to have fun joke around but these racist remarks should not be tolerated.

We put up with your attacks on the looks of people your despicable comments we even looked past your fascination and obsession with Mark Ford and Steve Jones but this has gone too far.

I will be printing this out for our monthly dinner we're having in Middletown this weekend for all those to read.



« Last Edit: October 02, 2026, 10:27:48 AM by G »

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12818
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2026, 10:30:20 AM »
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3


Mike/sweet you have reached a new low! You know we all come on here to have fun joke around but these racist remarks should not be tolerated.

We put up with your attacks on the looks of people your despicable comments we even looked past your fascination and obsession with Mark Ford and Steve Jones but this has gone too far.

I will be printing this out for our monthly dinner we're having in Middletown this weekend for all those to read.

You mean like when you actually are a racist  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85562.msg1292079#msg1292079

"I detest when a white man talks black!  Talk like a fucking man you loser."

- G

G, dumbest mother fucker in plop history! ;D

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2635
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2026, 10:32:18 AM »
Go find another site. Maybe team up with the Capt.. Meanwhile GSAC

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3105
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2026, 10:35:14 AM »
You mean like when you actually are a racist  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85562.msg1292079#msg1292079

"I detest when a white man talks black!  Talk like a fucking man you loser."

- G

G, dumbest mother fucker in plop history! ;D
that's not racism dummy it's a fact. Talk to any businessman fool.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3105
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2026, 10:35:36 AM »
You should be thrown off this website for your comments it's despicable! Mike you need help

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12818
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2026, 10:37:16 AM »
Go find another site. Maybe team up with the Capt.. Meanwhile GSAC

 ngc3  tmbz1  ngc3

You should be thrown off this website for your comments it's despicable! Mike you need help
that's not racism dummy it's a fact. Talk to any businessman fool.

The double down of dumb  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3105
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2026, 10:38:38 AM »
ngc3  tmbz1  ngc3

The double down of dumb  ngc3
must be a horrible life huh

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12818
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2026, 10:47:47 AM »
must be a horrible life huh

I ain't complaining like a bitch like you and your crew  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3705
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2026, 10:59:41 AM »
Go find another site. Maybe team up with the Capt.. Meanwhile GSAC
ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3105
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2026, 11:15:34 AM »
Go find another site. Maybe team up with the Capt.. Meanwhile GSAC
tmbz1 I agree

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3105
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2026, 11:18:00 AM »
I asked the simple question I said what I had to say.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57874
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2026, 01:35:08 PM »
I asked the simple question I said what I had to say.

yes its toleraated 

its freedom of speech

i dont agree with the hatred ,,but its still freedom of speech

again we are not begging you to stay here
 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Cashout

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 419
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2026, 01:55:01 PM »
        G , go home and get your shine box 🗃️

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12818
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2026, 01:58:00 PM »
        G , go home and get your shine box 🗃️

Yessa Massa  ngc3

If Rocky found an afro hair in his pasta fagioli I wouldn't want to be there  ngc3

Too much freedom of speech for my ears!  ;D

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7660
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2026, 05:31:41 PM »
These posts have come back to haunt this clown.  tmbz1





 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike :)
    Today at 02:32:36 PM
  • Trigger: I'm willing to negotiate a peace accord with Kirby & Calhoun even invite them for dinner  tmbz1 they'll have to donate their rib cages to the BBQ though  ngc3
    Today at 02:22:44 PM
  • wiggles44: You’re still here Mike?
    Today at 01:59:49 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby has to cancel his trip to real fantasy land Disney with his fake grandson  ngc3  Good thing he's fake, apple falling close to that tree  ngc3 and Kirby being angry and touchy and his fascination with Thailand  ;D
    Today at 01:27:50 PM
  • Dingus: Dixie Highway?
    Today at 01:20:09 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sirens all night long. Glad to get the hell out of there.
    Today at 01:12:51 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can completely understand why Paul won't go outside. Been to his area couple years ago and believe me you dont want to go out by yourself. The local stores all had bars and cages for the cashiers
    Today at 01:10:58 PM
  • wiggles44: Better question “Trigger”, was I talking to you???
    Today at 01:05:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal