Author Topic: Should racism be tolerated on this website?  (Read 188 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« on: Today at 10:26:17 AM »
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3


Mike/sweet you have reached a new low! You know we all come on here to have fun joke around but these racist remarks should not be tolerated.

We put up with your attacks on the looks of people your despicable comments we even looked past your fascination and obsession with Mark Ford and Steve Jones but this has gone too far.

I will be printing this out for our monthly dinner we're having in Middletown this weekend for all those to read.



« Last Edit: Today at 10:27:48 AM by G »

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12748
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:30:20 AM »
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3


Mike/sweet you have reached a new low! You know we all come on here to have fun joke around but these racist remarks should not be tolerated.

We put up with your attacks on the looks of people your despicable comments we even looked past your fascination and obsession with Mark Ford and Steve Jones but this has gone too far.

I will be printing this out for our monthly dinner we're having in Middletown this weekend for all those to read.

You mean like when you actually are a racist  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85562.msg1292079#msg1292079

"I detest when a white man talks black!  Talk like a fucking man you loser."

- G

G, dumbest mother fucker in plop history! ;D

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2631
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:32:18 AM »
Go find another site. Maybe team up with the Capt.. Meanwhile GSAC

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:35:14 AM »
You mean like when you actually are a racist  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85562.msg1292079#msg1292079

"I detest when a white man talks black!  Talk like a fucking man you loser."

- G

G, dumbest mother fucker in plop history! ;D
that's not racism dummy it's a fact. Talk to any businessman fool.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:35:36 AM »
You should be thrown off this website for your comments it's despicable! Mike you need help

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12748
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:37:16 AM »
Go find another site. Maybe team up with the Capt.. Meanwhile GSAC

 ngc3  tmbz1  ngc3

You should be thrown off this website for your comments it's despicable! Mike you need help
that's not racism dummy it's a fact. Talk to any businessman fool.

The double down of dumb  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #6 on: Today at 10:38:38 AM »
ngc3  tmbz1  ngc3

The double down of dumb  ngc3
must be a horrible life huh

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12748
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #7 on: Today at 10:47:47 AM »
must be a horrible life huh

I ain't complaining like a bitch like you and your crew  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3682
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #8 on: Today at 10:59:41 AM »
Go find another site. Maybe team up with the Capt.. Meanwhile GSAC
ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #9 on: Today at 11:15:34 AM »
Go find another site. Maybe team up with the Capt.. Meanwhile GSAC
tmbz1 I agree

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #10 on: Today at 11:18:00 AM »
I asked the simple question I said what I had to say.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57865
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #11 on: Today at 01:35:08 PM »
I asked the simple question I said what I had to say.

yes its toleraated 

its freedom of speech

i dont agree with the hatred ,,but its still freedom of speech

again we are not begging you to stay here
 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Cashout

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 419
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #12 on: Today at 01:55:01 PM »
        G , go home and get your shine box 🗃️

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12748
Re: Should racism be tolerated on this website?
« Reply #13 on: Today at 01:58:00 PM »
        G , go home and get your shine box 🗃️

Yessa Massa  ngc3

If Rocky found an afro hair in his pasta fagioli I wouldn't want to be there  ngc3

Too much freedom of speech for my ears!  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: If Horseplop has a Plop Peacce Award it'd go to Dougie, the voice of reason and harmony.  A beautiful golden statue of a person and a horse...if there was a statue for my antics it'd have just a head and hatchet stuck in it  ngc3
    Today at 02:24:05 PM
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal