Author Topic: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?  (Read 296 times)

dougie and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2986
Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« on: Today at 10:17:17 AM »
 Doubt it thats why he's here 24/7

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:20:35 AM »
You have to be a complete fucking moron to be friends with this lowlife racist.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12747
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:22:26 AM »
You have to be a complete fucking moron to be friends with this lowlife racist.
Doubt it thats why he's here 24/7

Does this mean we're going to lunch and having our picture taken  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:29:09 AM »
Does this mean we're going to lunch and having our picture taken  ngc3
you're a racist pig


Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12747
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:31:57 AM »
you're a racist pig


Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3

Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3

shout out

Sound off !
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
Today at 10:01:24 AM
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
Today at 09:59:54 AM

"I detest when a white man talks black!  Talk like a fucking man you loser."
- G

 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:36:20 AM »
"I detest when a white man talks black!  Talk like a fucking man you loser."
- G

 ngc3
and you call that racism? You really are uneducated aren't you.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2986
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #6 on: Today at 10:38:21 AM »
You have to be a complete fucking moron to be friends with this lowlife racist.

  Petrelli and Dingbat are      ngc3 ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #7 on: Today at 10:39:03 AM »
  Petrelli and Dingbat are      ngc3 ngc3
tmbz1 I couldn't agree more

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #8 on: Today at 11:16:54 AM »
  Petrelli and Dingbat are      ngc3 ngc3
they should be thrown off the website

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3682
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #9 on: Today at 11:18:04 AM »
they should be thrown off the website
Who the misfits?
I agree tmbz1

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2999
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #10 on: Today at 11:52:31 AM »
Doubt it thats why he's here 24/7
We had lunch yesterday  tmbz1

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1538
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:06:04 PM »
Is there any way to get the full history from the Sound off, shout out section?
There is a history button, but it only goes back a few posts. 

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1614
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #12 on: Today at 12:32:09 PM »
  Petrelli and Dingbat are      ngc3 ngc3

I tried to be nice, but you insist on being a little bitch.
I値l start with Stacie C at Saratoga, since I have a good relationship with her.  She should point me in the right direction to Management there.
Then I値l let Michelle C know what kind of person you are, and a few others from the Pompano days.

By the way, show me 1 post I ever made that shows I知 a racist.

As far as G goes, you agreeing with her makes my trip to Yonkers tonight all the more important, because I値l ask around until I expose who you really are.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12747
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #13 on: Today at 12:40:22 PM »
I tried to be nice, but you insist on being a little bitch.
I値l start with Stacie C at Saratoga, since I have a good relationship with her.  She should point me in the right direction to Management there.
Then I値l let Michelle C know what kind of person you are, and a few others from the Pompano days.

By the way, show me 1 post I ever made that shows I知 a racist.

As far as G goes, you agreeing with her makes my trip to Yonkers tonight all the more important, because I値l ask around until I expose who you really are.

Dingus you're getting your own Law & Order show  ngc3

Special Misfit Unit  ngc3

These are their fairy tales...  ;D

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2999
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #14 on: Today at 12:52:09 PM »
Dingus you're getting your own Law & Order show  ngc3

Special Misfit Unit  ngc3

These are their fairy tales...  ;D
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
LMFAO 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal