0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.
A guy that’s a billionaire feels the need to shake down owners and breeders so that they can race at his racetrack. Gural is a nauseating piece of garbage, I wish somebody would shut down the place once and for all.
I feel so sorry for Jeff Gural. I am sure he is losing sleep because he doesn't have the support of some douchebags on Horseplop.
Jeff's accessible, that I like and the argument here is petty considering his Meadowlands position is a tough one and despite he held it together and go race fucking elsewhere if you don't like it. I'm betting he gets full NJ legislative support along with the lobby against him. It's time to call him a NJ teammate and strategic North Jersey gaming arm, because NYC is coming for all their lunch...breakfast, dinner, brunch too
When The Meadowlands gets a casino, it will destroy New York gaming. No one wants to visit a NY casino with dirty whores and crack dealers a block away.
Mike if you never smoked crack with a NYC whore don't put down until you tried it in a seedy motel...2 zombies married for an hour in a cloud of white smoke, damn I miss my teens! Jeff being Jewish, wealthy, ballsy enough to take on the BigM out of pocket...is so tired and stupid...his hypocrisy on taking a stand, well he's big but unfortunately the cheaters are a overwhelming part of way of life in harness racing because he couldn't clean up racing starting there like he wanted even with aligning with the feds. The drivers there try and don't pull Mohawk type stunts with that regularity. Amateur races belong at "B" tracks and below.He really needs help with media, BigM Fri & Sat could of been a better media event.I'll give him a "B" considering most others would of failed, he's still there!
He is laughing at all the critics. He has the number one harness track and the number one sports book. He will get a casino and that will be number one as well.
It's always been a great location too.Palisades, Cross Bronx, Henry Hudson you've got them coming from every populated direction...then they have their locals. You show up you park, light spender can valet.This year, should happen, see a casino and everything full throttle in 2028/9.Wouldn't be surprised by 2030 racing at the BigM is 100% self sufficient on its own product.