Author Topic: Daily Petrelli Screenshots  (Read 670 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2026, 10:36:20 AM »
Wiggles I want to thank you for the screenshots keep up the good work we thoroughly enjoy them here at the farm.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2026, 10:37:08 AM »
I've actually have taken screenshots of your screenshots to show at our weekly dinner.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2083
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2026, 10:37:37 AM »
Wiggles I want to thank you for the screenshots keep up the good work we thoroughly enjoy them here at the farm.

You are welcome
Enjoying exposing Mike
:)

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2026, 10:38:00 AM »

are you fucking kidding me!! Wow just wow

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2083
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2026, 11:49:20 AM »



wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2083
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2026, 02:33:16 PM »



wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2083
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #21 on: Today at 08:55:49 AM »



G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3097
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #22 on: Today at 09:57:52 AM »

this asshole has a lot of fans! One of the guys at the farm saw him walking around Goshen with a red and blue outfit. They said he look like a Nazi walking

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
  • G: Tell me you obviously didn't read what I said
    Today at 11:14:47 AM
  • Trigger: I mentioned MikeAny because at the time he paired up well with Darnoldrocks.  He obviously an't differentiate bewteen an over the top comeback and EXTREME HATE.
    Today at 11:14:33 AM
  • dougie: LOL!
    Today at 11:11:36 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal