Author Topic: Daily Petrelli Screenshots  (Read 297 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:36:20 AM »
Wiggles I want to thank you for the screenshots keep up the good work we thoroughly enjoy them here at the farm.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #16 on: Today at 10:37:08 AM »
I've actually have taken screenshots of your screenshots to show at our weekly dinner.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2061
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #17 on: Today at 10:37:37 AM »
Wiggles I want to thank you for the screenshots keep up the good work we thoroughly enjoy them here at the farm.

You are welcome
Enjoying exposing Mike
:)

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3068
Re: Daily Petrelli Screenshots
« Reply #18 on: Today at 10:38:00 AM »

are you fucking kidding me!! Wow just wow

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal