You’re describing yourself perfectly again on plop!
Keep up the good work!
I’m proud of you!
& the biggest joke of all time on plop
At least I don’t talk to myself on 8 straight posts on a issue you really have in life!////4 pages of DJT greatest president of all time
4 full pages of worthless shit only a commi canuk agrees with

Good afternoon drew,
your A+ grade continues on your cut N paste skill on plop!
Your insecurity continues about making comments about others and deflecting more and more with every post you make!
Seriously, i'm not sure whether to laugh or cry anymore!
Seriously, time to get quality mental help before it's too late and your mind turns into a vegetative state! I'm willing to help you! Seriously!
History has already judged DJT as one of the worst presidents of all time!
please read and learn--it's not too late! I'm rooting for you!
Please post words you understand so you don't have to get laughed at, mocked, and ridiculed!
Let's see if some vile and nastiness comes in your next response!