Author Topic: P S A  (Read 38 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4377
P S A
« on: Today at 11:14:42 AM »
 { I am trying to help } ... ADVICE BELOW

… If you think putting the Dems in charge will help your fuel prices, I have a little experiment for you... Here are the steps:

1.  Take a trip to California, New York or any blue state...  Try to fly out there, this will maximize the effect.

2.  When you arrive, get a rental car.

3.  Drive around til you need fuel.

4.  Go fill up your tank.

5.  After filling up, look at what you just paid then compare it to what you normally pay.

6. Drop the rental car off at the airport and flee the area.

7.  When you get home if you still think you will vote Democrat, seek help.  You may have TDS or worse, voting at this point is discouraged.

8.  If you are no longer considering voting Democrat, congrats, you have been cured.  You may now go vote...

… Your welcome...  46fzlag






Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1542
Re: P S A
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:37:40 AM »
I don't care which party is in office because as long as the war with Iran continues gas prices will remain high everywhere. Even when it is over, prices will be slow to come down as much as they should because the oil companies are greedy.

I don't care which party you vote for or which one's in office because the majority of what happens doesn't affect me anyway so why waste my time worrying about every little thing. Is it apathy, maybe, but there are alot more important things to me than who's in office, like my health for instance. If you want to continue to bitch and moan about it be my guest.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
  • Trigger: Kirby, how's your penis fingers?  ngc3  You slip them in Calhoun  ngc3  Without you Calhoun has a few mongrels, you're a good butt plug!  ngc3
    Today at 11:51:23 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Did he ever leave?
    Today at 11:49:00 AM
  • andrew: hush jessica
    Today at 11:48:17 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal