0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
WTF is that like an atom or molecule of a horse...I need a microscope to see Calhoun's horse share That's fucked up
I added just a couple zeros
Yeh, seriously it's a number if memory serves me it goes...Million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, quintillion, septillion...100 zeros is a Google.That fucker deserves no more than 0
Bello is burning up 6 tracks, then kicks a game winning field goal bowl of chili in his own living room I love him!
Where's Bello?What are his DeeMands?Same 2 predictable ShitHeads hating on Calhoun. JT and Trigger. 24/7 Plops Addicts.Dougie staying down. He learnt his lesson, acknowledged, apologized and moved on. But Bello has too much Calhoun Hate. Sits down with the youngers and teaches them the basics in Islamaphobia. Hate, Hate, Hate. Never enough hate to satisfy Bello. Stand by for more from Calhoun.
In my latest response to you, all I said is our slate is clean. Speak to me civil and I will do the same. I don't really think we have much to engage about. We disagree on world events so there's really not much to chat about. We both travel in different circles here on Plop. I'm happy with the 5 or 6 friends I've made here. You have a lot of allies on here. It's best that we chat it up with the ones we get along with.
"Calhoun you have alot of allies on here"Kirby's AceEnd of list