Author Topic: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.  (Read 233 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16482
This thread is a Calhoun Plops Public Service.

All Bello people can gather with like minded Ploppers and stroke the poor, put-upon fellow.

Also a convenient spot to Hate Calhoun.

Fuck Bello

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16482
Re: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2026, 10:06:49 PM »
Fuck Bello

Bello,

So it's all good with you when it comes to you calling me every dirty word your filthy mother ever taught you?

Just because you support the GENOCIDE of innocents and I vehemently oppose it, it's ok for you to insult Calhoun?

And you think I'm not entitled to give back the same. Fuck that.

Did God Literally CHOOSE YOU to possess these powers?

You lay in shit with Trigger. He strokes you and you like it. But you still smell like shit because you CHOOSE to lay in it.

You've been crying about me here for a decade as if you were set on fire personally by Calhoun.

You left in a hissy fit some time back and now you're back.

You came back with Rules about no posting just numbers. You demanded Plops institute rules that  required narrative analysis.

I thought that was good.

Then you flip-flopped your own rule.

You decided the act you wanted to play was the guy with the Jumbo OTB Program who played every race and "handicaped" each race in a matter of seconds.

You like doing that a lot, especially when you hit an eventual (and welcomed by Calhoun) hot streak

Who CHOSE YOU to make rules?

JT? Fuck JT. My horse ran poorly and came out with a minor injury. He laughed along with your stroker Trigger.

You didn't choose to defend Calhoun there.

Of all the RULES on Plops, the only legit one is you don't laugh at other members' horses running bad.

JT? Yeah, sure let Justin fall a foot and crack a toe (but not the great toe). That's my response to his insult. But he's 60 years old and should be able to take the return.

In any event, JT should have 2-3 crews and not need to climb without falling.

I didn't set him on fire either.

You should describe your DEMANDS right here.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16482
Re: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2026, 10:07:37 PM »
Fuck Bello.

He's the guy at the OTB who bet a 1/5 winner and screams "OPEN HIM UP SOME MORE" when the horse is up 5 lengths are the 16th pole. 

Fuck Bello

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
Re: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2026, 10:13:58 PM »
Calm down Chihuahua Cock Jr.  ngc3

Damn you're really milking, spamming those posts  ngc3

One Bello is worth more than 15.5 million Palestinians  tmbz1

He's the chosen one you infidel....the greatest multi track simultaneous speed capper in plop history  tmbz1

He shouldn't even fetch his own chili, it should be brought to him on a silver platter... ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
Re: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2026, 10:26:01 PM »
I am 51 not 60 you nitwit ngc3
My name isn't Justin..try again  ngc3
It might start with a J, maybe not   ngc3
I didn't laugh at your horse until you started talking bull shit
I have proven your lies multiple times tmbz1
Don't say the f word..JT don't like that ngc3
I would bet my house and my entire portfolio..millio ns of dollars that if I put one race card in front of you and bello, he would wipe the floor with you ;D
Bustouts like you criticize winners, pure jealousy
Bello and I will be chilling at the jug next year
What will you be doing? Oh poor me nobody rooted for my....
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 share of a horse ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
Re: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2026, 10:30:03 PM »
WTF is that like an atom or molecule of a horse...I need a microscope to see Calhoun's horse share  ngc3

That's fucked up  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
Re: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2026, 10:31:15 PM »
WTF is that like an atom or molecule of a horse...I need a microscope to see Calhoun's horse share  ngc3

That's fucked up  ngc3
I added just a couple zeros ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
Re: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2026, 10:37:15 PM »
I added just a couple zeros ngc3

Yeh, seriously it's a number if memory serves me it goes...

Million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, quintillion, septillion...100 zeros is a Google.

That fucker deserves no more than 0  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
Re: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2026, 10:39:11 PM »
Yeh, seriously it's a number if memory serves me it goes...

Million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, quintillion, septillion...100 zeros is a Google.

That fucker deserves no more than 0  ngc3
ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
Re: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2026, 10:42:08 PM »
ngc3

Bello is burning up 6 tracks, then kicks a game winning field goal bowl of chili in his own living room  ngc3

I love him!  ;D

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
Re: Fuck Bello - The Chosen One... He deserves his own thread to be loved.
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2026, 11:42:45 PM »
Bello is burning up 6 tracks, then kicks a game winning field goal bowl of chili in his own living room  ngc3

I love him!  ;D
Bello is the best tmbz1
A family man
Just an all around good person with a kind soul
Lived and is living his best life ;D
A great capper tmbz1

Calhoun
None of the above ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal