Author Topic: DECISION HAS BEEN RENDERED,,,breaking news DECISION MADE ON PAULIE,,aka sweet  (Read 1055 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2036
Calm down Mike

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1537
I'm saddened at the banning of Sweet at midnight. I enjoyed chatting with him about horses and South Florida. I also agreed with his views making life better for carriage horses as well as in harness racing. I believe he was, as I am, sincere in his support for Mike P.'s efforts, despite the people who dislike Mike P. personally. I'll see him, JT, Bello, and Rainy in Ohio next year.

I can only pray that Sweet is taken out, in a blazing car crash, on his way to Ohio.
Sadly, his burnt corpse will be found with a large dildo up it's ass, with the phrase, Mike Is My Lord engraved into it.   
Die ugly Sweet/Tigger.    You deserve it. 

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2422

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2036

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2036

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal