Author Topic: DECISION HAS BEEN RENDERED,,,breaking news DECISION MADE ON PAULIE,,aka sweet  (Read 970 times)

andrew and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2031
Calm down Mike

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1535
I'm saddened at the banning of Sweet at midnight. I enjoyed chatting with him about horses and South Florida. I also agreed with his views making life better for carriage horses as well as in harness racing. I believe he was, as I am, sincere in his support for Mike P.'s efforts, despite the people who dislike Mike P. personally. I'll see him, JT, Bello, and Rainy in Ohio next year.

I can only pray that Sweet is taken out, in a blazing car crash, on his way to Ohio.
Sadly, his burnt corpse will be found with a large dildo up it's ass, with the phrase, Mike Is My Lord engraved into it.   
Die ugly Sweet/Tigger.    You deserve it. 

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2420

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
  • Trigger: Kirby, how's your penis fingers?  ngc3  You slip them in Calhoun  ngc3  Without you Calhoun has a few mongrels, you're a good butt plug!  ngc3
    Today at 11:51:23 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal