Author Topic: DECISION HAS BEEN RENDERED,,,breaking news DECISION MADE ON PAULIE,,aka sweet  (Read 442 times)

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57842
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
hes been thrown off the island

'so it is written so it shall be done'


sounded way better  in the ten commandments

...

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
hes been thrown off the island

'so it is written so it shall be done'


sounded way better  in the ten commandments

...

 :(

I'll never regret my friendship with you, it's been a blast 🙄

 ngc3

Midnight execution.

I'd like a pint of rocky road ice cream, good brand not cheap shit...last plop meal  tmbz1 tmbz1

If the plop governor would pick up the phone and call the warden before midnight 🙏

 ngc3

Kill me, fry my plop ass!  96z.p




LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57842
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
 ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
;D

I guess Chihuahua Cock mobilized his terrorist forces successfully...

Go celebrate  11.chrz with your new pals - my opposition, no hard feelings  tmbz1

My dm is blowing up with wtf  ngc3 let me tend to it before I can't  94z.sm

 91.jzail 11.gn Sweet aka Trigger

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
Are ya happy Darnold  11.wp
I guess if you throw a baby fit for 4 straight days ya get your way 11.wp
What a sad day for ploppers all around the world  :P

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
Are ya happy Darnold  11.wp
I guess if you throw a baby fit for 4 straight days ya get your way 11.wp
What a sad day for ploppers all around the world  :P

Us fellow plopper fellas go out hard!

I will fall dead on my plop fucking face without ever shedding a tear and feeling sorry for myself  8)

Now the entire Chihuahua Cock fake ass family can rejoice  tmbz1, and stop going to their ptsd group therapy for Chat Rape & Murder Wishers of them ngc3


darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1534
I think the right decision was finally made.

I could give a rats ass how long he is gone, but to be sent packing for whatever length of time is fine by me.

Even on plop, you can't wish death and rape on another members family.

A little time away isn't too harsh as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you PLOP ADMIN


darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1534
Are ya happy Darnold  11.wp
I guess if you throw a baby fit for 4 straight days ya get your way 11.wp
What a sad day for ploppers all around the world  :P

JT, make up your mind.    One minute you support the fact that someone shouldn't wish death and rape on another members family.    The next you are sad when doing so draws a penalty.

You call it a baby fit.   I call it an effort to get Admin to take a look at what was said and decide if that is what they wanted on their forum.
I think Ploppers will get by without that douche bag for a period of time.
It's not like he has ever delivered a good wagering tip in his life.
Fuck, he's a brutal handicapper. 


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
I think the right decision was finally made.

I could give a rats ass how long he is gone, but to be sent packing for whatever length of time is fine by me.

Even on plop, you can't wish death and rape on another members family.

A little time away isn't too harsh as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you PLOP ADMIN

Pull up a post where I even said it and the context I said it and what you said first, one fucking chat....Chihuahua Cock  96z.p

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1534
Now look who's crying and whining like a baby bitch. 

haha   Too bad.

Actually, I'm not convinced you will be gone at midnight.
It may just be a trick by Admin and I'll be the one going.

Wouldn't bother me a bit.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2597
I'm saddened at the banning of Sweet at midnight. I enjoyed chatting with him about horses and South Florida. I also agreed with his views making life better for carriage horses as well as in harness racing. I believe he was, as I am, sincere in his support for Mike P.'s efforts, despite the people who dislike Mike P. personally. I'll see him, JT, Bello, and Rainy in Ohio next year.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3638
JT, make up your mind.    One minute you support the fact that someone shouldn't wish death and rape on another members family.    The next you are sad when doing so draws a penalty.

You call it a baby fit.   I call it an effort to get Admin to take a look at what was said and decide if that is what they wanted on their forum.
I think Ploppers will get by without that douche bag for a period of time.
It's not like he has ever delivered a good wagering tip in his life.
Fuck, he's a brutal handicapper.
Show me 1 bet you have ever posted, just 1..exactly  ngc3
Easy to criticize when one doesn't have the balls to post one single wager

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2597
Show me 1 bet you have ever posted, just 1..exactly  ngc3
Easy to criticize when one doesn't have the balls to post one single wager
We will all laugh about this when we meet up next year!

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1534
Show me 1 bet you have ever posted, just 1..exactly  ngc3
Easy to criticize when one doesn't have the balls to post one single wager

I posted about 5 or 6 bets a couple of weekends ago, but I have never bragged about any wagering prowess.
In fact, I don't even bet on my own horses.
Tigger shoots his mouth off like he's Eddie Olczyk or something.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12628
Show me 1 bet you have ever posted, just 1..exactly  ngc3
Easy to criticize when one doesn't have the balls to post one single wager

Funny you ask  ngc3

Chihuahua Cock finally ponied up the balls to tout in Kirby's fake ass dead thread  ngc3

He criticizes  ngc3...The dummy faked wagers on the wrong card the first and only time out touting  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85264.msg1288607#msg1288607

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal