Author Topic: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-  (Read 309 times)

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27175
As this should really lighten up things here after all the tensions being exhibited here and now on plop!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Q

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27175
If people respond, they respond, if they don't they don't!

Simple, isn't it!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!


JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Just kidding John, I will answer ngc3
I have met one plopper in person
My fellow Ohioan Bitter Truth
I hope to meet more at next year's LBJ or the Hambo
I will go to the Hambo next year since its at Hoosier
I will also photobomb the winners circle at Scioto next month during the breeders crown after 1 race
I did at Scioto last year
Trig and bello can confirm this
« Last Edit: Today at 08:23:57 PM by JT »

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5028
Just kidding John, I will answer ngc3
I have met one plopper in person
My fellow Ohioan Bitter Truth
I hope to meet more at next year's LBJ or the Hambo
I will go to the Hambo next year since its at Hoosier
I will also photobomb the winners circle at Scioto next month after 1 race
I did at Scioto last year
Trig and bello can confirm this

Yep met JT and his lovely wife on video. Looking forward to LBJ  2027

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4368
alright

i;ll play to attempt to lighten up

i have met 2///piggie and mainegirl///piggie in person a great guy///was a good afternoon///mainegirl///well i will only say///glad it was the 1st and last

only being truthful

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1540
alright

i;ll play to attempt to lighten up

i have met 2///piggie and mainegirl///piggie in person a great guy///was a good afternoon///mainegirl///well i will only say///glad it was the 1st and last

only being truthful



Could have sworn your name was implied earlier using the word "Lies"

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4368


Could have sworn your name was implied earlier using the word "Lies"

musta been 'unlike others'  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3624
Bitter Truth is a good dude tmbz1
We chatted over a couple cocktails at a watering hole here in Delaware
He has seen alot of great races for decades, knows alot of people very knowledgeable
Has a hell of a harness racing collection of memorabilia.
He almost shit a brick when he met me
My mug wasn't what he was expecting to see
I got screaming long hair and am younger then pretty much everyone on here
Again bello and Trig can confirm  tmbz1

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5028
Met Yonkers !A ( also known as Mike Petrelli NOT)

Also met pigland on the phone.

Maybe others but I dont know all their aliases here on Horseplop.  Met many associated with the lightning lane board.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2591
Bitter Truth is a good dude tmbz1
We chatted over a couple cocktails at a watering hole here in Delaware
He has seen alot of great races for decades, knows alot of people very knowledgeable
Has a hell of a harness racing collection of memorabilia.
He almost shit a brick when he met me
My mug wasn't what he was expecting to see
I got screaming long hair and am younger then pretty much everyone on here
Again bello and Trig can confirm  tmbz1
I have two old friends (Rainy included) here on Horseplop. Know both over 35 years. One hardly ever posts. One always posts. But i'm looking forward to meeting JT, Bello, Toothman, and Sweet this upcoming year.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4368
Met Yonkers !A ( also known as Mike Petrelli NOT)

Also met pigland on the phone.

Maybe others but I dont know all their aliases here on Horseplop.  Met many associated with the lightning lane board.

luc was a phone guy  ngc3 call all the time. called one night said

play number whatever it was and ask no questions

i played, payed 9 bucks and change

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5028
Bitter Truth is a good dude tmbz1
We chatted over a couple cocktails at a watering hole here in Delaware
He has seen alot of great races for decades, knows alot of people very knowledgeable
Has a hell of a harness racing collection of memorabilia.
He almost shit a brick when he met me
My mug wasn't what he was expecting to see
I got screaming long hair and am younger then pretty much everyone on here
Again bello and Trig can confirm  tmbz1

Would love to meet BT. When I first started posting picks here he gave me all kind of shit about how bad my picks were. I thought it  was great, at least someone was looking and reactiong. Im always okay with someone trashing my picks.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27175


Could have sworn your name was implied earlier using the word "Lies"

Sorry, not me!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Bello knocked homers out last night from 5 different pitchers, you never even put your 0/9 Friday Belmont reopening in your gambling thread count.  You cowardly mouse!  ngc3
    Today at 09:47:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Fuck Bello. He's the guy at the OTB who bet a 1/5 winner and screams "OPEN HIM UP SOME MORE" when the horse is up 5 lengths are the 16th pole.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3   Fuck Bello
    Today at 09:43:27 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocked Calhoun out of the ring into the 8th row  ;D
    Today at 09:27:48 PM
  • Sweet: Your girlfriend Chihuahua Cock is in day 3 of his plop suicide bombing, wiggles wants a naked selfie of you too, private screen shot  ngc3
    Today at 09:15:31 PM
  • Calhoun: You DhitHeads do this stupid ass shit all fucking day ... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 09:11:10 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal