Author Topic: please stop guessing  (Read 360 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
please stop guessing
« on: Today at 02:36:25 PM »
who is who

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2980
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:47:42 PM »

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1527
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:27:57 PM »
Piggie, if you are the owner of PLOP and it's ADMIN, please band either myself or Trigger! (for the reasons I have shared)

If you don't or can't, I guess you aren't that important either. 


wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2013
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #4 on: Today at 05:15:51 PM »
Screenshots don’t lie
I know who is who
:)

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1586
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:20:53 PM »
Screenshots don’t lie
I know who is who
:)

No, you don’t.
You can’t even get my real name right.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3602
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:24:11 PM »
No, you don’t.
You can’t even get my real name right.
I am guessing David because of your profile picture  ngc3
The pictures don't lie ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4327
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #7 on: Today at 05:30:17 PM »

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3602
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #8 on: Today at 05:32:14 PM »
who are you by the  who would have fit better  ;D
Great tune Andrew  tmbz1

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4327
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #9 on: Today at 05:33:59 PM »
Great tune Andrew  tmbz1

saw them live in germany, was a crazy night. keith moon was still alive. did a great drum solo

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3602
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #10 on: Today at 05:37:21 PM »
saw them live in germany, was a crazy night. keith moon was still alive. did a great drum solo
Badass man tmbz1
One of my favorite bands  ;D
Listen to them quite often at work

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1359
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #11 on: Today at 05:57:28 PM »
saw them live in germany, was a crazy night. keith moon was still alive. did a great drum solo

I saw The Who from about row 3 and Keith Moon was like no other drummer I have ever seen. Him and Pete doing his windmills I will never forget. tmbz1
Right wing Christians are frauds

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4327
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #12 on: Today at 06:08:21 PM »
I saw The Who from about row 3 and Keith Moon was like no other drummer I have ever seen. Him and Pete doing his windmills I will never forget. tmbz1

absolutely. after moon's solo pete came outa nowhere sliding on his knees. i was a drinker but the pot smell had me high leaving  ngc3

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3039
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #13 on: Today at 06:24:08 PM »
saw them live in germany, was a crazy night. keith moon was still alive. did a great drum solo
Mike Mike Mike please tell that bullshit to some fucking idiot not us.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2013
Re: please stop guessing
« Reply #14 on: Today at 06:40:32 PM »
Mike loves his music
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal