Author Topic: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍  (Read 176 times)

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12599
Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« on: Today at 02:35:35 PM »
What to do with all this time on my hands  ngc3

I think I'll get a Maltese, name her LuLu, spend time at the dog park with the other eccentric dog owners who have 6,7,8 nick names for their dogs  ngc3

That's in a few months, Christmas...

I'll add a couple chicks to the stable, keep them in rotation.

Need to start doing 4 day vacays every quarter it's been too long.

Work on a new diet, exercise and sleep routine...fix up my place needs a god upgrade and improvement.

Binge watch hopefully some good shows...not murder, rape and fire  ngc3, I mean what's up with the elderly and that morbid shit  ngc3

In retirement I think I'll start a REIT and sit on top, let others run operations.

Definitely become a snowbird, SOFL sux from June - October.

Pretty much done with gambling, watch Sovereignty in the BC, and wrap up harness with their BC.

What more is left me here anyway!  ;D


darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1514
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:40:30 PM »
Who the fuck cares what you do.

If you need a list, add, eat a bullet to the first line!!!

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12599
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:42:05 PM »
Who the fuck cares what you do.

If you need a list, add, eat a bullet to the first line!!!

Suicide you recommend  ngc3

Who hurt you?  ngc3

Me?  ;D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2009
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:42:38 PM »
What to do with all this time on my hands  ngc3

I think I'll get a Maltese, name her LuLu, spend time at the dog park with the other eccentric dog owners who have 6,7,8 nick names for their dogs  ngc3

That's in a few months, Christmas...

I'll add a couple chicks to the stable, keep them in rotation.

Need to start doing 4 day vacays every quarter it's been too long.

Work on a new diet, exercise and sleep routine...fix up my place needs a god upgrade and improvement.

Binge watch hopefully some good shows...not murder, rape and fire  ngc3, I mean what's up with the elderly and that morbid shit  ngc3

In retirement I think I'll start a REIT and sit on top, let others run operations.

Definitely become a snowbird, SOFL sux from June - October.

Pretty much done with gambling, watch Sovereignty in the BC, and wrap up harness with their BC.

What more is left me here anyway!  ;D

Dont forget the carriage horses Mike
:)

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12599
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:45:45 PM »
Dont forget the carriage horses Mike
:)

Shmucko, they got 30 votes in the bag (26 commissioners are majority out of 51) , they only need the mayor to sign, 4 more votes and they have a super majority and the mayor doesn't need to sign...carriage horses in NYC are just about done.

You're dumb and boring, instead of coming across as an asshole you are identical to a lonely mentally ill wonder.  ngc3

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1514
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:46:27 PM »
Suicide you recommend  ngc3

Who hurt you?  ngc3

Me?  ;D

It doesn't have to be suicide.

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12599
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:49:13 PM »
It doesn't have to be suicide.

Look at you wavering, I turned you into a mighty chihuahua cock, don't regress back to Darnoldrocks  ngc3 because he don't  ngc3

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1514
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:50:54 PM »
I'll assume English isn't your first language !!!

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12599
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #8 on: Today at 02:55:43 PM »
I'll assume English isn't your first language !!!

Who needs languages when you could read the tiny minds of shitbirds like you, manipulate you, run social experiments on you  ngc3 oh you didn't know...The Misfits and dividing this fucking forum...JT named them and he didn't even know  ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57835
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #9 on: Today at 03:03:24 PM »
Who the fuck cares what you do.

If you need a list, add, eat a bullet to the first line!!!


HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH THIS IS A FAMILY FORUM..

NOW GO AWAY AND DROP DEAD, ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12599
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #10 on: Today at 03:03:57 PM »

HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH THIS IS A FAMILY FORUM..

NOW GO AWAY AND DROP DEAD, ;D

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57835
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #11 on: Today at 03:04:23 PM »
What to do with all this time on my hands  ngc3

I think I'll get a Maltese, name her LuLu, spend time at the dog park with the other eccentric dog owners who have 6,7,8 nick names for their dogs  ngc3

That's in a few months, Christmas...

I'll add a couple chicks to the stable, keep them in rotation.

Need to start doing 4 day vacays every quarter it's been too long.

Work on a new diet, exercise and sleep routine...fix up my place needs a god upgrade and improvement.

Binge watch hopefully some good shows...not murder, rape and fire  ngc3, I mean what's up with the elderly and that morbid shit  ngc3

In retirement I think I'll start a REIT and sit on top, let others run operations.

Definitely become a snowbird, SOFL sux from June - October.

Pretty much done with gambling, watch Sovereignty in the BC, and wrap up harness with their BC.

What more is left me here anyway!  ;D

YOU GOTN SOMETHING TO SAY IT,,

SAY IT ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2009
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #12 on: Today at 03:08:58 PM »
Mike is having his meltdown
:)

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12599
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #13 on: Today at 03:12:02 PM »
YOU GOTN SOMETHING TO SAY IT,,

SAY IT ;D

Hold off on sending me more pics, my gf thinks I'm having an affair with a rich Italian guy who drives his doggie Frankie around in late model sports cars  ngc3

She's a chirpy little possessive birdie!  ;D

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1514
Re: Sweet Trigger's Farewell Tour 👍
« Reply #14 on: Today at 03:17:29 PM »
GF, not a chance.
At least, not one worth mentioning !!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  Screenshots.   :)
    Today at 03:09:17 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Im betting Jackie at FL
    Today at 03:00:12 PM
  • Sweet: Go help Chihuahua Cock find ADMIN, his 200+ requests over 3 days have gone unanswered  ngc3
    Today at 02:46:38 PM
  • wiggles44: Where are you going Mike?   :)
    Today at 02:43:25 PM
  • Sweet: It was not nice knowing you wiggles  ngc3
    Today at 02:22:45 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 01:21:59 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal