0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.
Who the fuck cares what you do.If you need a list, add, eat a bullet to the first line!!!
What to do with all this time on my hands I think I'll get a Maltese, name her LuLu, spend time at the dog park with the other eccentric dog owners who have 6,7,8 nick names for their dogs That's in a few months, Christmas...I'll add a couple chicks to the stable, keep them in rotation.Need to start doing 4 day vacays every quarter it's been too long.Work on a new diet, exercise and sleep routine...fix up my place needs a god upgrade and improvement.Binge watch hopefully some good shows...not murder, rape and fire , I mean what's up with the elderly and that morbid shit In retirement I think I'll start a REIT and sit on top, let others run operations.Definitely become a snowbird, SOFL sux from June - October.Pretty much done with gambling, watch Sovereignty in the BC, and wrap up harness with their BC.What more is left me here anyway!
Dont forget the carriage horses Mike
Suicide you recommend Who hurt you? Me?
It doesn't have to be suicide.
I'll assume English isn't your first language !!!
HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH THIS IS A FAMILY FORUM..NOW GO AWAY AND DROP DEAD,
YOU GOTN SOMETHING TO SAY IT,,SAY IT