bello, JT, toothman (+ 1 Hidden) and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
Trash talking on brooklyn bball courtBello to opponent....Watch the elbows mother fuckerOpponent to Bello...Yeah and I fucked your mother last nightBello to opponent...and I fucked your sister yesterdayand so on and so on.And the next day it replays and so on and so on. Nobody got killed. Well im still here.Does sweet even know if you have a sister. How can you get so defensive. Noone knows who you are and whether or not you have a sister,Relax
weak flex. So it's all good with you when it comes to you calling me every dirty word your filthy mother ever taught you?Just because you support the GENOCIDE of innocents and I vehemently oppose it, it's ok for you to insult Calhoun? And you think I'm not entitled to give back the same. Fuck that. Did God Literally CHOOSE YOU to possess these powers?You lay in shit with Trigger. He strokes you and you like it. But you still smell like shit because you CHOOSE to lay in it. You've been crying about me here for a decade as if you were set on fire personally by Calhoun. You left in a hissy fit some time back and now you're back. You came back with Rules about no posting just numbers. You demanded Plops institute rules that required narrative analysis.I thought that was good. Then you flip-flopped your own rule. You decided the act you wanted to play was the guy with the Jumbo OTB Program who played every race and "handicaped" each race in a matter of seconds. You like doing that a lot, especially when you hit an eventual (and welcomed by Calhoun) hot streakWho CHOSE YOU to make rules?JT? Fuck JT. My horse ran poorly and came out with a minor injury. He laughed along with your stroker Trigger. You didn't choose to defend Calhoun there. Of all the RULES on Plops, the only legit one is you don't laugh at other members' horses running bad. JT? Yeah, sure let Justin fall a foot and crack a toe (but not the great toe). That's my response to his insult. But he's 60 years old and should be able to take the return. In any event, JT should have 2-3 crews and not need to climb without falling. I didn't set him on fire either. You should describe your DEMANDS right here.
I have had no real issues with anyone on here except Sweet.I've never gone after anyone.I have had disagreements with a few about how they can support someone that says the things Sweet does.AGAIN I could care less what he says abut me, but when he wishes death and rape on the females in your family, that is too far for me.Obviously, I see things in a different way than many on here who support him fully.
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME. IS SWEET STAYING OR OFF THE ISLAND?
ITS A NAIL BITTER BOTTOM OF THE NINTH 2 OUTS MAN ON FIRST AND THIRD,,ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR PAULIE POTATOES,,COACH LUCPARK CALLING HIS LEFTY TO BRING THE TYING AND WINNG RUN HOME,,,STAYED TUNED TO TOMORROW AFTERNOON,,PS CAME IN FROM WALKING FRANKIE 25 MINUTES AGO ,,SAW SOMETHING INTERESTING ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS STARK FCKIN NAKED PARKED ALONG SIDE HOUSE I LIVE ON A CORNER GIVING A FCKIN BLOW JOB And IT WASNT HER HUSBAND WE DIDINT KNOW WHAT TO DO ...WATCH ,,WALK AS IF I SAW NOTHING,,WAIT FOR MY TURN NEXT . or snitch on the bitch ..FRANKIE JUST BARKED TWICE SHE SMILED WE KEPT TO OR TASK AT HAND ... AHHH YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS COUNTRY IS SICILY GIRL WOOD BE HUNG AS A WITCH...