0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
I vote to keep sweet but I would really like him to change name back to trigger. He bets races and sometimes posts his picks , as opposed to a number a crumbs on here who just want to spend their lives crying about SCM.
I'm having fun watching the banter here.
bout time, and i will do my best to keep you jolly
Proper Bantering 101, instructor, rainman2.
Sweet is a master trash talker who trash talks anonymous posters. He never doxxes anyone. Unlike others who bring in Adita and Petrellis daughters and all kind of mean shit ( who should be banded for getting into peoples personal lives) Sweet busts on unknown posters. I am used to much worse trash talking on the bball courts fo brooklyn.SWEET STAYS
Yes he should go back to Trigger Sweet is a stupid nameWe all can't have cool names like JT though
You're not JT, you're Mike.