Author Topic: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND  (Read 411 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4317
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #30 on: Today at 04:53:27 PM »

You conveniently forgot it's the other way around too!

Please stop posting just 1 side of the story!

Thank you

FYI, I'm not responding to him directly!   
Sorry you're not satisfied with this

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27130
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #31 on: Today at 04:55:16 PM »
Someone doesn't read and comprehend well!
sad very sad!

Who's the next one being 'banned' since this is the subject of the thread?
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4317
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #32 on: Today at 04:55:47 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1507
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #33 on: Today at 04:56:54 PM »

You conveniently forgot it's the other way around too!

Please stop posting just 1 side of the story!

Thank you

FYI, I'm not responding to him directly!   
Sorry you're not satisfied with this


Who are you responding to then, his ghost.

Once again, I used to post both sides of the story, but you always deflect your part of the blame and still do. The two of you both don't like each other and wait for the other one to post so you can respond. It is a 2 way street and you're on one side and Andrew is on the other.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27130
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #34 on: Today at 05:08:19 PM »


from lockedin---Who are you responding to then, his ghost.  Once again, I used to post both sides of the story, but you always deflect your part of the blame and still do. The two of you both don't like each other and wait for the other one to post so you can respond. It is a 2 way street and you're on one side and Andrew is on the other.

Ah the key words--"used to" 'post both sides of the story'.  Yoiu've been told repeatedly that I deflect!  Sorry we agree to disagree on this!  As I told you before and I'll say it again--a drew stops posting, this problem goes away.  Simple, isn't it!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1507
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #35 on: Today at 05:19:47 PM »
from lockedin---Who are you responding to then, his ghost.  Once again, I used to post both sides of the story, but you always deflect your part of the blame and still do. The two of you both don't like each other and wait for the other one to post so you can respond. It is a 2 way street and you're on one side and Andrew is on the other.

Ah the key words--"used to" 'post both sides of the story'.  Yoiu've been told repeatedly that I deflect!  Sorry we agree to disagree on this!  As I told you before and I'll say it again--a drew stops posting, this problem goes away.  Simple, isn't it!


Why should Andrew go away just to make you happy. In life sometimes people don't get along so your options are to try making the best of it, ignore them, or leave and that goes for both of you, but that's not going to happen because neither of you are going to allow the other person to drive you away. That's about as fair as I can be without choosing sides.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4317
Re: HEY DARNOLDROCKS,,WHO DO YOU WANT US TO BAND
« Reply #36 on: Today at 05:20:32 PM »
from lockedin---Who are you responding to then, his ghost.  Once again, I used to post both sides of the story, but you always deflect your part of the blame and still do. The two of you both don't like each other and wait for the other one to post so you can respond. It is a 2 way street and you're on one side and Andrew is on the other.

Ah the key words--"used to" 'post both sides of the story'.  Yoiu've been told repeatedly that I deflect!  Sorry we agree to disagree on this!  As I told you before and I'll say it again--a drew stops posting, this problem goes away.  Simple, isn't it!

LIES ALL,, i'll say it now and say it forever,, if rainfag stops postin, the problem goes away. simple isnt it !!

havin fun johnny  11.wp

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal