Author Topic: HEYREF  (Read 1129 times)

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2026, 05:37:57 PM »
“Need new material” says the guy whose entire personality is refreshing the page waiting for me to post. 😂 Andrew, you’re not winning an argument—you’re auditioning to be my fucking notification system. Dance again, little bell. 🔔

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 anyone who thinks they 'win' on plop need help immediately

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2026, 05:39:40 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 anyone who thinks they 'win' on plop need help immediately

Andrew, you’ve now replied to me over and over just to explain how little you care about winning an internet argument. 😂 That’s fucking performance art.

You can have the last word now—I know you desperately need it. Make it a good one

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2026, 05:40:25 PM »
Andrew, you’ve now replied to me over and over just to explain how little you care about winning an internet argument. 😂 That’s fucking performance art.

You can have the last word now—I know you desperately need it. Make it a good one

bye

Mount Pleasant

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 33
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2026, 05:41:18 PM »
Andrew, you’ve now replied to me over and over just to explain how little you care about winning an internet argument. 😂 That’s fucking performance art.

You can have the last word now—I know you desperately need it. Make it a good one


His winning % is even worse than his boy Mark Ford's 7 for 214 winning % at Yonkers.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2026, 06:21:17 PM »
100% and I hacked your phone
no kidding

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1597
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2026, 07:03:18 PM »
I'm not "bugging" anyone. Whats the deal with you? 2 Other users told me he is connected to Admin....

I sent you a PM earlier with personal info and you basically just ignored what I told you, so that's my deal.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2026, 07:46:44 PM »
I sent you a PM earlier with personal info and you basically just ignored what I told you, so that's my deal.
     Everyone should ignore you Dingbat    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2026, 07:50:53 PM »
     Everyone should ignore you Dingbat    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

hush jessica

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 976
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #38 on: Today at 04:45:45 PM »
HEYREF! What is going on here with Petrelli???

heyref

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 450
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #39 on: Today at 04:59:39 PM »
Don’t know the man

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1597
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #40 on: Today at 05:00:18 PM »
     Everyone should ignore you Dingbat    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Maybe if your bosses at Saratoga knew how you conduct yourself on here, they would be interested, I’m sure.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #41 on: Today at 06:27:27 PM »
Maybe if your bosses at Saratoga knew how you conduct yourself on here, they would be interested, I’m sure.

   I hope thats not a threat you POS HYPOCRITE SCUMBAG!!! 11.wp 11.wp

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4390
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #42 on: Today at 06:29:21 PM »
   I hope thats not a threat you POS HYPOCRITE SCUMBAG!!! 11.wp 11.wp

hush jessica

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1597
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #43 on: Today at 08:17:25 PM »
   I hope thats not a threat you POS HYPOCRITE SCUMBAG!!! 11.wp 11.wp

It won’t be if you hold a civil conversation with me privately.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57855
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #44 on: Today at 08:23:23 PM »
   I hope thats not a threat you POS HYPOCRITE SCUMBAG!!! 11.wp 11.wp

Jessica. What kinda name  is Jessica  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
  • JT: Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week  before ngc3
    Today at 08:51:21 PM
  • dougie: Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
    Today at 08:50:59 PM
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • dougie: i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
    Today at 08:49:22 PM
  • JT: The Browns suck..agreed.. but Pittsburgh is awful on Thursday night road games and at Cleveland since Big Ben retired
    Today at 08:48:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal