Author Topic: HEYREF  (Read 923 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4389
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2026, 05:37:57 PM »
“Need new material” says the guy whose entire personality is refreshing the page waiting for me to post. 😂 Andrew, you’re not winning an argument—you’re auditioning to be my fucking notification system. Dance again, little bell. 🔔

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 anyone who thinks they 'win' on plop need help immediately

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 974
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2026, 05:39:40 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 anyone who thinks they 'win' on plop need help immediately

Andrew, you’ve now replied to me over and over just to explain how little you care about winning an internet argument. 😂 That’s fucking performance art.

You can have the last word now—I know you desperately need it. Make it a good one

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4389
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2026, 05:40:25 PM »
Andrew, you’ve now replied to me over and over just to explain how little you care about winning an internet argument. 😂 That’s fucking performance art.

You can have the last word now—I know you desperately need it. Make it a good one

bye

Mount Pleasant

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 33
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2026, 05:41:18 PM »
Andrew, you’ve now replied to me over and over just to explain how little you care about winning an internet argument. 😂 That’s fucking performance art.

You can have the last word now—I know you desperately need it. Make it a good one


His winning % is even worse than his boy Mark Ford's 7 for 214 winning % at Yonkers.

G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3051
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2026, 06:21:17 PM »
100% and I hacked your phone
no kidding

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1594
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2026, 07:03:18 PM »
I'm not "bugging" anyone. Whats the deal with you? 2 Other users told me he is connected to Admin....

I sent you a PM earlier with personal info and you basically just ignored what I told you, so that's my deal.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2982
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2026, 07:46:44 PM »
I sent you a PM earlier with personal info and you basically just ignored what I told you, so that's my deal.
     Everyone should ignore you Dingbat    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4389
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2026, 07:50:53 PM »
     Everyone should ignore you Dingbat    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

hush jessica

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 974
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #38 on: Today at 04:45:45 PM »
HEYREF! What is going on here with Petrelli???

heyref

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 450
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #39 on: Today at 04:59:39 PM »
Don’t know the man

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1594
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #40 on: Today at 05:00:18 PM »
     Everyone should ignore you Dingbat    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Maybe if your bosses at Saratoga knew how you conduct yourself on here, they would be interested, I’m sure.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2982
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #41 on: Today at 06:27:27 PM »
Maybe if your bosses at Saratoga knew how you conduct yourself on here, they would be interested, I’m sure.

   I hope thats not a threat you POS HYPOCRITE SCUMBAG!!! 11.wp 11.wp

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4389
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #42 on: Today at 06:29:21 PM »
   I hope thats not a threat you POS HYPOCRITE SCUMBAG!!! 11.wp 11.wp

hush jessica

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Things myst be tough in Hollywood Fl
    Today at 06:50:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I dont know how he can sit between SCM and Luc breaking it off in there at will. But zi guess whatever floats his boat!
    Today at 06:49:19 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And bring Lucs bitch he bent over again!
    Today at 06:48:11 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: That was Paul just bowing to Luc. He has been wanting Sweet to go back to Trigger for months⁸
    Today at 06:47:24 PM
  • JT: It's Trigger, Sweet got banded ngc3
    Today at 06:34:17 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Think
    Today at 06:16:37 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I thonk you have a identity problem.
    Today at 06:16:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Or is it Sweet?
    Today at 06:15:58 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal