Author Topic: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling  (Read 915 times)

Indian24 (+ 1 Hidden) and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #45 on: Today at 07:59:16 PM »
Race 3  rcr  7 win box 157  p3  157/26/27

Mountain  ex box 56  dd  56/35
I can't see Whelan being any worse if he was decapitated  ngc3
That was awful
Letting himself get boxed in stuck behind Hudon
A blind man could of done better ngc3
Down the lane he was swerving around like he was high or drunk  ngc3

Gonna key 5/6-7 at the mount

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #46 on: Today at 08:03:36 PM »
Of course bello hits race 3 at rosecroft tmbz1
I didn't jinx him, like race 2 ngc3

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12573
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #47 on: Today at 08:05:45 PM »
Of course bello hits race 3 at rosecroft tmbz1
I didn't jinx him, like race 2 ngc3

Bello is more watch what I do, don't do what I do....for one because I couldn't keep up  ngc3

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5012
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #48 on: Today at 08:06:48 PM »
Of course bello hits race 3 at rosecroft tmbz1
I didn't jinx him, like race 2 ngc3

no one jinxes me  they are just hard luck tricks

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #49 on: Today at 08:09:02 PM »
Fuck bello said 5-6 at the mount
Of course it came in  tmbz1
I got greedy and played the tri and lost ngc3

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12573
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #50 on: Today at 08:10:28 PM »
Fuck bello said 5-6 at the mount
Of course it came in  tmbz1
I got greedy and played the tri and lost ngc3

BJ is in race 9 at Mohawk, maybe start with the 6th race pick 5...you like a cold one, no  tmbz1

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16472
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #51 on: Today at 08:10:46 PM »
We should have a rule about posting ettiquitte on handicapping/gambling threads.

We should not allow the posting of #'s without handicapping narrative.

This policy is the brain child of bello from some months back. And he was correct.

It will be called Bello's Law.

say 25-100 words worth of analysis.

I am soliciting your expressions of interest in implementing.

You ask, what if this does not move forward?

aka, Or else?

My response is you don't need to worry about that for now.








JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #52 on: Today at 08:11:54 PM »
BJ is in race 9 at Mohawk, maybe start with the 6th race pick 5...you like a cold one, no  tmbz1
Yeah I'll play the late pick 5

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5012
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #53 on: Today at 08:13:34 PM »
Fuck bello said 5-6 at the mount
Of course it came in  tmbz1
I got greedy and played the tri and lost ngc3

Fuck!

Race 4 RCR box 26

Mountain race 4

live with 35  boxem

 p5  I AM NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO PLAY IT THOUGH  35/13/1589/78/267

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12573
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #54 on: Today at 08:14:53 PM »
We should have a rule about posting ettiquitte on handicapping/gambling threads.

We should not allow the posting of #'s without handicapping narrative.

This policy is the brain child of bello from some months back. And he was correct.

It will be called Bello's Law.

say 25-100 words worth of analysis.

I am soliciting your expressions of interest in implementing.

You ask, what if this does not move forward?

aka, Or else?

My response is you don't need to worry about that for now.

Long day, my crack is sweaty, got long balls, one I just sat on, go fuck yourself.  Race 5, Mohawk - 7,8 because I said so  ngc3
« Last Edit: Today at 08:18:24 PM by Sweet »

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5012
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #55 on: Today at 08:16:17 PM »
We should have a rule about posting ettiquitte on handicapping/gambling threads.

We should not allow the posting of #'s without handicapping narrative.

This policy is the brain child of bello from some months back. And he was correct.

It will be called Bello's Law.

say 25-100 words worth of analysis.

I am soliciting your expressions of interest in implementing.

You ask, what if this does not move forward?

aka, Or else?

My response is you don't need to worry about that for now.

You are correct I did say that as it brings me back to the dialogue I always find myself in when I used to go to tracks in person. But it does not seem like the cyberspace wat

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #56 on: Today at 08:18:43 PM »
We should have a rule about posting ettiquitte on handicapping/gambling threads.

We should not allow the posting of #'s without handicapping narrative.

This policy is the brain child of bello from some months back. And he was correct.

It will be called Bello's Law.

say 25-100 words worth of analysis.

I am soliciting your expressions of interest in implementing.

You ask, what if this does not move forward?

aka, Or else?

My response is you don't need to worry about that for now.
My interest = NONE ngc3
You don't like my betting methods Calhoun
Why would you want my analysis?
I don't have time to type out a summary of my selections
Then I would be told I spend all day on plop
Because I have to write a book about my numpers

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5012
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #57 on: Today at 08:20:38 PM »
They must have found how to stop #3 from breaking in race 4 at RCR and pounded the shit out of him

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5012
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #58 on: Today at 08:24:04 PM »
But if you want to know how I came up with a 50-1 shot race 1  its pretty simple. Tioga shipper had speed and was racing against much better. 9 post scared people off and patrons like betting horses they are familiar with. Shippers do well at RCR

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3586
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #59 on: Today at 08:24:42 PM »
You are correct I did say that as it brings me back to the dialogue I always find myself in when I used to go to tracks in person. But it does not seem like the cyberspace wat
If we were all chilling at the track, sure chat away..strategies horses we like etc
Online is no bueno
I can't keep up with all your tracks as it is ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    Today at 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    Today at 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    Today at 09:55:03 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Beau easy winner in 1:49/3
    Today at 09:53:51 PM
  • darnoldrocks: One of my grandkids.
    Today at 09:53:35 PM
  • JT: Who did you go see play?
    Today at 09:50:36 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I'm going to watch Beau first.
    Today at 09:46:39 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Awesome.   I'm looking for a user named Heyref !!
    Today at 09:46:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal