Author Topic: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling  (Read 580 times)

JT, bello, Indian24 and 39 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3570
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #30 on: Today at 07:31:56 PM »
And a 4-5 exacta
10-4

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5002
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #31 on: Today at 07:33:29 PM »
They got .50 dd at RCR  ngc3 $59.25 x what 4 Bello?  ;D

Only $2 dds for me. Not sure why the 5 is fave though

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3570
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #32 on: Today at 07:37:31 PM »
Alright bello..
I did a 4-5  $20 bucks
$20 4 win and place
$5 tri key 4/1-5
Let's do this!!
I think half the pool is me ngc3

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12561
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #33 on: Today at 07:39:58 PM »
Alright bello..
I did a 4-5  $20 bucks
$20 4 win and place
$5 tri key 4/1-5
Let's do this!!
I think half the pool is me ngc3

 ngc3

Good Luck fellas!

I think now 1,2,5 at the 4th at Mohawk.

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12561
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #34 on: Today at 07:40:59 PM »
Fucked up, 5 looked like he was gonna skip then the 4 does  11.wp

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3570
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #35 on: Today at 07:42:51 PM »
I jinxed ya bello
Sorry  11.wp

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5002
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #36 on: Today at 07:43:12 PM »
First the 5 skips get back on stride than the 4 breaks,,,oh well

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5002
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #37 on: Today at 07:44:12 PM »
Fucked up, 5 looked like he was gonna skip then the 4 does  11.wp

Ha I just posted that  great minds

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3570
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #38 on: Today at 07:44:21 PM »
First the 5 skips get back on stride than the 4 breaks,,,oh well
Way to go man, making the 4 break ngc3
Just kidding of course  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3570
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #39 on: Today at 07:46:07 PM »
ngc3

Good Luck fellas!

I think now 1,2,5 at the 4th at Mohawk.
Alright I will glob onto this one as well
$1 tri box 1-2-5

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12561
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #40 on: Today at 07:48:09 PM »
Way to go man, making the 4 break ngc3
Just kidding of course  ngc3

Ugly as sin!

Alright I will glob onto this one as well
$1 tri box 1-2-5

Next Prick 3 Mohawk race 4...125/78/38

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5002
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #41 on: Today at 07:49:06 PM »
Race 3  rcr  7 win box 157  p3  157/26/27

Mountain  ex box 56  dd  56/35

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3570
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #42 on: Today at 07:52:31 PM »
Ugly as sin!

Next Prick 3 Mohawk race 4...125/78/38
I will just springboard off this one
1,2,5/8/2,3,4,6,7,8
$1 =$18 total

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3570
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #43 on: Today at 07:56:34 PM »
Note to self..
Never bet Michael Whelan ever again ngc3

Sweet

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12561
Re: Monday, 9/28/26 Gambling
« Reply #44 on: Today at 07:57:05 PM »
Note to self..
Never bet Michael Whelan ever again ngc3

 ngc3  tmbz1 Yup, why 24-1  tmbz1 ngc3


I can't see Whelan being any worse if he was decapitated  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: I'd play 10 tracks to if I hit almost every race at all of them ngc3
    Today at 08:10:33 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a cyborg  ;D
    Today at 08:08:44 PM
  • Sweet: Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:44 PM
  • JT: He said he was going to a hockey game. I would expect him around 9 or 10..pretty bare basics ngc3
    Today at 07:48:26 PM
  • andrew: darnold got quiet/and y'all now left town
    Today at 07:44:46 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a total nut...hits the finale at pinnochio, a 15- winner and exacta at the  96z.p lakes, now RCR... 52xc.2
    Today at 07:35:46 PM
  • JT: I would NEVER doubt him, especially the "b" tracks in harness..his specialty  tmbz1
    Today at 07:33:19 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocke dthem out race 1 at RCR - 9    Franco Tristan N    Fern Paquet Jr    $108.00   62za.clp says doubt me and you can  11.bz him, I won't doubt you!  ngc3
    Today at 07:31:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal