Author Topic: It's Monday and it's the same old "Plop"  (Read 1279 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16476
Re: It's Monday and it's the same old "Plop"
« Reply #75 on: Today at 04:27:12 PM »
I want Admin to acknowledge, there are reasonable efforts to band those that cross the line.

JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!

I am relaying what Admin told me.

Efforts to band are essentially useless. If you band, they just come back under a different user name.

Best and only advice is to use the Ignore function.

That's what Admin told me. I will DM a cc of that if you want.

---------
Between the lines ....

 -This is a free site. No $$ from users and, more importantly, no ads.
So it follows that there is probably nominal work done on banding bad actors, managing multiple user names and moderating topics.

-On the other hand, the site is consistently up and running at nearly all times.
=========
IPSO Fatso:

- Your Best and Only Option is the Ignore function.



darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1527
Re: It's Monday and it's the same old "Plop"
« Reply #76 on: Today at 04:32:18 PM »
I'll take my chances on being banded and I promise not to come back under another user name.
How can you actually do that unless you have multiple email addresses.   
Doesn't signing up require that??

Please ask ADMIN to band either myself or tigger/sweet/ 
I will live with their decision because I don't necessarily want to be on a site where some asshole can threaten your family with no retribution.
Threaten me all you like, but don't cross the family line.

If one of us doesn't get banded, I can only assume who you say is Admin, isn't. 

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16476
Re: It's Monday and it's the same old "Plop"
« Reply #77 on: Today at 04:36:26 PM »
I'll take my chances on being banded and I promise not to come back under another user name.
How can you actually do that unless you have multiple email addresses.   
Doesn't signing up require that??

Please ask ADMIN to band either myself or tigger/sweet/ 
I will live with their decision because I don't necessarily want to be on a site where some asshole can threaten your family with no retribution.
Threaten me all you like, but don't cross the family line.

If one of us doesn't get banded, I can only assume who you say is Admin, isn't.
ok, thanks.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27130
Re: It's Monday and it's the same old "Plop"
« Reply #78 on: Today at 04:53:17 PM »
ok, thanks.

At least 1 plopster is waiting for this to happen!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4317
Re: It's Monday and it's the same old "Plop"
« Reply #79 on: Today at 04:54:11 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^ dork

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27130
Re: It's Monday and it's the same old "Plop"
« Reply #80 on: Today at 04:56:13 PM »
Same old 'plop' and it's very EZ to see by what is posted here!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4317
Re: It's Monday and it's the same old "Plop"
« Reply #81 on: Today at 04:57:31 PM »
Same old 'plop' and it's very EZ to see by what is posted here!


as you should know

havin fun  11.wp

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal