Rainman, you are actually oblivious to the fact that is your bullshit back and forth, nothing new said with Andrew for a month, that made the Political section unreadable.
You really don't get it.
Let me explain something to you,
Admin posted the political roundtable for plop to discuss things openly here.
I post subjects that pertain to the world we live in today. If people so choose to respond, they do. If they don’t, they don’t. Simple as that!
I post more subjects than others. Is this my fault? Now add that Andrew is the one who is responding back and the back and forth banter continues. Andrew can’t handle his emotions and individuals here want to blame me for this? Don’t blame me for this! Talks a long hard good look at Andrew too!
Sorry I politely disagree with your assessment of the situation.
Thank you for constructive banter.