thats you dougie. you are a good person. i dont see it here so
'time for some fun here'
i believe he is a total jerk and i am sure the feeling is mutual
and with that said i will respond to all the shit he throws out
its really what he wants anyhow 
Hi Andrew,
I really didn't want to make a personal response back to you here on plop, but I'll make an exception for this post!
Sorry you feel this way! One person has spoken otherwise!
Look at all the nonsense that you personally spew! You have the audacity to tell me what I say here!
Sorry Andrew, that just doesn't fly here with me!
I'd like to find out the 'truth' and see if we each see others through the eyes of plop or totally different people in the real world! You do volunteer work which benefits society! I have 2 completely different professions in life. I put in 28 hours a week in a liquor store seeing real problems every day by people that should know better but don't. I also work for a non profit in Boca Raton where I pick up middle school and high school students and they have a program to make themselves better individuals. The students of today think the world revolves around them. Parental figures don't teach them today. Unfortunately this is learned once they graduate high school and reflect where they have been. Believe it or not, with approximately 40 years in various retail positions and my driving job, I am very qualified to judge the world around me. If you choose not to believe this, so be it!
Please take careful consideration in what you say here! If I can be polite and lay things out constructively, you should do the same! There is ZERO animosity with this post.